anyone into real metal should check this out

Die-Tupac.jpg

Don't go defensive after you ask for opinions.

Lol, sorry, my friend just showed me that pic and i wanted to use it, that was immature sorry.

But the fact remains is this:

You asked what we thought, i said it lacked character, YOU followed it up asking why, i told you. YOU go defensive.

Thanks for the link,Their musical skills are very high but i think they have alot more elements from Powermetal/truemetal than we have,i think that we are more thrash orientated but i can see a couple of similaritys.

I have not listened to the songs yet, but I am forced to side with Gavin here. He was just stating his opinion, which I thought had good advice in it, and you seemed to get defensive about it. All the bands I like are the ones that are original, and I think they can be very successful. I'm not dissing anyone here.

metalizer said:
It's ok that you don't like our music, but there are no reasons to be disrespectfull,(...)enemies

he wasn`t... be happy that people pay attention to this thread and that it's not deleted or kicked to the off-topic section

Your vocalist is not my cup of tea, but I like your music. the solo in "unparralleled" rules...

Corny said:
he wasn`t... be happy that people pay attention to this thread and that it's not deleted or kicked to the off-topic section

So a remark like Tupac is dead please join him isn't disrespectful? :OMG: He appoligised and everything is ok , but i can not see how anyone can justify a remark like that without being disrespectful,and i really can't see why anyone would want to defend people that act like small children.

When people don't like my band, i accept it and occasioanlyl ask why. I don't kick up a hissy fit :p

Jut accept it. My view on your band is that it lacks character and the vocals are not within my tastes.

That's not global truth. Just the view of an honest scot.
So shut the fuck up an accept it.

Lol, how am i a dick? Read above.

i posted, and i quote...

"Wasn't bad" which was opinion

then he enquired further, so i replied honestly.

"It was pretty generic dude."
--
And i'm not insulting you, far from it. I'm just saying, it lacked the character i look for in this genre."

notice the key word in the last quote "NOT INSULTING"

Now, i personally really didn't like this band, but i wasn't going to slate him so i was being mild.

but then this guy jumps in with

"Since when has metal ever been about doing something different from everbody else,it's not that i think that we unoriginal i'm just saying that most metal is about sticking to the rules,there are a few bands that have succes with being different like Meshuggah,Spastic ink and a couple of others,but we have never claimbed to be something totally special we just play metal the way we like it."

Which is fair enough, but on that post.. he questioned my opinion cause he didn't like it that someone didn't like his band. Now when you're trying to win over fans, questioning their opinionion is retarded. He could have just said..

"Fair enough man, don't worry about it"

But, he attacked my opinion.

With regards to the forum pic. Someone sent me it, i found it hilarious and wanted to use it. Where better than some thrash kid getting uptight cause someone didn't like his band? I appologised afterwards so yeah.

Now read this post. You'll see, i started off with opinion until he questioned my opinion.
If anyone is the dick here. Not me :lol:

And yes, i have NOTHING BETTER TO DO at 10:20 on a wednesday morning.

Thanks for your support Night crawler, but i don,t need people to stand of for me.Gavin i have better things to do than defening myself for something i said that was misunderstood, i don't care if you don't like my band,you said you didn't like it ,i asked what you didn't like,you answared that it wasn't original and i said that i never had given you any impression that it was something that sounded like nothing you had ever heard.This was not meant in a negative way.Can we please end this pointless discussion?