anyone knows?

FreaknessGame

"Dark Angel"
Jan 18, 2005
Cairo, Egypt
hey guys, i am new here, i just wanted to ask about somethin' important to me if anyone knows, i will really appreciate it, in "Dying Wish" song, there is a part in the middle where there are something like "hymns" or "prayers", what are they? and in what language? does anyone knows what it says?
thanks a lot :) i really appreciate any help

"Freekness Game"

mbmvfpo209gb.jpg

Freekness Game said:
hey guys, i am new here, i just wanted to ask about somethin' important to me if anyone knows, i will really appreciate it, in "Dying Wish" song, there is a part in the middle where there are something like "hymns" or "prayers", what are they? and in what language? does anyone knows what it says?
thanks a lot i really appreciate any help

Well yes you are right there is a part in "A Dying Wish" where you can hear in the background a sort of islamic prayer, or call for prayer I think, I guess it's in arabic.

Maqus said:
for some reason your nick always makes me think of "my dining room".
Ah actually I have a nice kitchen which also serves as a dining room, but your associations only imply that you should eat more often :p

my dying groom said:
Ah actually I have a nice kitchen which also serves as a dining room, but your associations only imply that you should eat more often :p

That's more than I have, my kitchen is neither nice nor a kitchen in fact.

Nevertheless, I've been munching on different kinds of small doses of food for two days.

Bastet said:
:tickled:
and maqus: what about "my flying broom"?

I wish I had one to do the cleaning for me.

What's the distance calibration of a mid-category flying broom without ABS?