Armored Saint live in Holland

Traum:A

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2004
damnit, I just forgot to post it. Ok, it's quite late but hey, the Saints didn't play live in Europe for the last 15 years ... ;)

ok, live review, setlist and pics of the show in Arnhem, Holland can be found here

oh, btw... did you know that Randy Rampage is still alive? ;)

cheers

OMG! RANDY RAMPAGE IS STILL ALIVE?!! YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME!!!

...who the fuck is randy rampage? :lol:

thanks for the post boss, it's the only way us folks stuck 13,000 miles away can find out how the show was

Traum:A said:
damnit, I just forgot to post it. Ok, it's quite late but hey, the Saints didn't play live in Europe for the last 15 years ... ;)

???

2000 I saw them at Wacken, and in the same year they did a tour with Brainstorm and Jacob's Dream, I saw two shows in Germany and one in Belgium!! A year later I saw them at the Bang Your Head-fest so they did play in Europe!! Pics of these shows are on my PhotoPit, check 'em out!!!

Have a nice Sunday

d-nurse said:
2000 I saw them at Wacken, and in the same year they did a tour with Brainstorm and Jacob's Dream, I saw two shows in Germany and one in Belgium!! A year later I saw them at the Bang Your Head-fest so they did play in Europe!!

hmm... strange... I attended WOA 2000 too, but cannot remember? *lol* same for the tour with Brainstorm... Last time I saw the Saints was at DOA 1991. Must have slept the last years *lol* and BYH I've never been, coz I was never interested in that festival ;)

regarding Randy Rampage: he is now the singer in Stress Factor 9, AS' support band... took me some time till I realized that it was he... but same attitude than in the past... ;)