Art Of Noise Tour

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
http://www.relapse.com/

On the heels of their appearance as part of the recent "Blackest of the Black" Tour, Relapse Records recording artists NILE have announced their third U.S. headlining tour in support of their critically acclaimed album In Their Darkened Shrines.

The tour, dubbed the "Art of Noise II" will kick off September 30th, 2003 and will criss-cross the United States. Support on the tour will be provided by KREATOR, VADER, AMON AMARTH and GOATWHORE. The "Art of Noise II" Tour follows NILE's successful "Art of Noise" Tour that took place last January / February featuring NILE with guests NAPALM DEATH and STRAPPING YOUNG LAD.

Guitarist / vocalist Karl Sanders commented, "We're very happy to give music fans a package that will certainly be a quality metal bill comprised of a variety of excellent bands. We're looking forward to starting the tour and getting out there to see all of the NILE fans soon."
NILE's "Art of Noise II" Tour:(with support from KREATOR, VADER, AMON AMARTH and GOATWHORE)

09/30/03 -10/04/03 tba
10/05/03 Club 101 El Paso, TX
10/06/03 Bash on Ash Phoenix, AZ
10/07/03 The KeyClub Los Angeles, CA
10/08/03 GalaxyTheatreSanta Ana, CA
10/09/03 tba
10/10/03 The Pound San Francisco, CA
10/11/03 tba
10/12/03 Graceland Seattle, WA
10/13/03 tba
10/14/03 Ogden Theater Denver, CO
10/15 - 10/23/03 tba
10/24/03 The Chance Poughkeepsie, NY
10/25/03 The Palladium Worcester, MA

(More dates to be announced.)

They're coming here on the 11th..I'm so stoked! I already have my ticket!!Vader Kreator and Amon Amarth! That's just gonna kick some serious ass!!!!! I'll suffer through Nile (yet again) for my brother. I have to hand it to them..they bring really killer bands with them every time they come through..this will be the third time I've seen them!

Vader Kreator and Amon Amarth! That's just gonna kick some serious ass!!!!!

Im psyched to see Kreator and Vader!
I will go in time to catch these two and then leave.

I'll suffer through Nile (yet again) for my brother. I have to hand it to them..they bring really killer bands with them every time they come through..this will be the third time I've seen them!

Yeah, they have been with some great bands, thats all Ill give them credit for. Ive seen them 2x, once opening for Morbid Angel several years ago and they bored the fuck out of me (that was my first non David Vincent Morbid show) and they also bored me to tears that night. LOL
Then I saw Nile when when Strapping Young Lad and Napalm Death were opening and that was killer!! We left 1 song into Nile (those guys put me to sleep, I just dont see the fascination)

Here's to hoping that Mille is smart enough to change his set around with regards to Pleasure, Terrible, Extreme and Coma songs. Hopefully knowing that he's up against Vader, he will make it brutal!!

THE PESTILENCE!!!!
STORMING WITH MENACE!!!

BRINGER OF TORTURE!!!
TWISTED URGES!!!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Im psyched to see Kreator and Vader!
I will go in time to catch these two and then leave.

Yeah, they have been with some great bands, thats all Ill give them credit for. Ive seen them 2x, once opening for Morbid Angel several years ago and they bored the fuck out of me (that was my first non David Vincent Morbid show) and they also bored me to tears that night. LOL
Then I saw Nile when when Strapping Young Lad and Napalm Death were opening and that was killer!! We left 1 song into Nile (those guys put me to sleep, I just dont see the fascination)

Here's to hoping that Mille is smart enough to change his set around with regards to Pleasure, Terrible, Extreme and Coma songs. Hopefully knowing that he's up against Vader, he will make it brutal!!

THE PESTILENCE!!!!
STORMING WITH MENACE!!!

BRINGER OF TORTURE!!!
TWISTED URGES!!!

All the bands on the first AONoise tour sucked except Napalm Death.The Berzerker was definitly the worst!!!!!!!!! As for AON2,Kreator r the only band that Im interested in seeing.

AgentsofBrutality said:
All the bands on the first AONoise tour sucked except Napalm Death.The Berzerker was definitly the worst!!!!!!!!! As for AON2,Kreator r the only band that Im interested in seeing.

Why don't you want to see Vader and Amon Amarth?? These bands are two of the best on the scene right now...and if you like Terror 2000 didn't you like Dark Tranquility on the last AON tour? Not being critical here...just wondering.

MindInsane said:
Why don't you want to see Vader and Amon Amarth?? These bands are two of the best on the scene right now...and if you like Terror 2000 didn't you like Dark Tranquility on the last AON tour? Not being critical here...just wondering.

Listen man... Terror 2000 r straight out THRASH METAL and DTranq r fuckin boring,melodic,and progressive shit Metal.Ive nvr heard Vader,r they Thrash or Death Metal??As for Amon Amarth,be there done that.

AgentsofBrutality said:
Listen man... Terror 2000 r straight out THRASH METAL and DTranq r fuckin boring,melodic,and progressive shit Metal.Ive nvr heard Vader,r they Thrash or Death Metal??As for Amon Amarth,be there done that.

Listen Man......wipe your butthole.......cause poop is runn'in outta your mouth!

AgentsofBrutality said:

Listen man..Terror 2000 sux ass compared to DT..that title song, Faster Disaster has got to be the stupidest song I've ever heard...BTW..all I did was ask a question..I was curious about your thinking..no fuckin biggie...relax!

Pyrus said:
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK!! SONOFABITCHCUNTSHITASSWIPECRAP-WEASELRHINOREAMINGDICKWEEDSHITFUCKANALBASTARDCUM-GUZZLINGFUCKSTICK!!

*takes deep breath*

I can't fucking go to this show because of the fuckin SAT IIs the next morning. Shitfuck...what a complete load of crap.

So Pyrus..are you gonna make it to any shows this year besides the St Anus tour? Priorities man:Smug:

Pyrus said:
Hey, I was just at Maiden. That was sweet........
Well since MI does not like or get Iron Maiden, it does not count in her eyes.....
I went to the last 3 shows of the tour, & they were so good, quality old school heavy metal, still at it's best after 25 years!

Deadly Embrace said:
Well since MI does not like or get Iron Maiden, it does not count in her eyes.....
I went to the last 3 shows of the tour, & they were so good, quality old school heavy metal, still at it's best after 25 years!

That was pretty uncalled for DE..considering the fact that I NEVER said I didn't like Iron Maiden...I just said I thought they were a bit over rated. I like their music and the bass playing is amazing..but they're not my fave. Pyrus can say he thinks the most classic album of the '80's is over rated and no one drags him through the mud for it. As for "getting Iron Maiden" there's not much there to "get" considering if you've heard one of their songs...you've heard them all!

Getting misquoted kicks ass:Smug: