Bands you insist on loving..

think pink floyd is one of those bands everyone agrees upon. brilliant people.

and I love the first three albums by Vintersorg. he really fucked up when he began singing in enlish though.

and opeth. can't stand still life or that "double release", but the rest of them are very alright in my ears.

i like this mexican band called "moenia", an electro-pop band... you can try to get songs like "manto estelar" or "estoy tan cansado" ..... despite all my metal friends dont like them hahahaha.....

also: coldplay, anathema ( :roll: ), savage garden (just some songs).....

donkho said:
i like this mexican band called "moenia", an electro-pop band... you can try to get songs like "manto estelar" or "estoy tan cansado" ..... despite all my metal friends dont like them hahahaha.....

also: coldplay, anathema ( :roll: ), savage garden (just some songs).....

shitty band, haha :ill: :erk:

a doobedy bop bop a bop bop, doobedy bop, doobedy bop, doobedy bop bop a bop bop, doobedy bop, doobedy bop bop a bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop, doobedy bop, doobedy bop, doobedy bop bop a a bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Queen.A lot of people write them off as some 80's pop band .

Yes u are right. People always do that. They try to classify bands. And this is so unfair especially bands with such a history and infulence. They even do it with Anathema and criticize not the music but the change of style.

Well Queen is rensponsible for bringing a lot of people into rock way of life (including me). And I guess that makes them ROCK. And all the four guys hand different tastes with Brian always being the "hard rock" part and Freddie the opera/cabaret rock part.