Belo Horizonte, Brazil concert

M

Metal Warrior100

The show was great, i wasnt a big fan till yesterday,but now i am. The set list was great but i think the concert could be a bit longer. There bassist is really cool on stage, he's a real headbanger!

I was there saturday night 05/18, at Belo Horizonte city.
I am luck guy. If you loose it, I am sorry. Thanks Saxon.
Please, Rock You Again in Brazil.
After three days the sounds are screaming in my head, I can hear...
I have something to say about the Brazilian tour, in Belo Horizonte:
Many fans at Minas Gerais state, where BH is placed, did not know about Saxon presentation. I was talking with them and nobody saw any announcement at TV, radio or newspaper. The responsible for advertisements did not make his jobs.
I knew about it because a friend knows that I am fan and he told me.
Everybody started to ask: Did you see any information? Did you hear something? How did you know that Saxon was coming ?
The answer for all questions: NO - I don’t know anything.
Please, the next time when you are coming back to Brazil, take care with your money and save it; because you are paying someone to spread the information and commercials and they are not doing good job. They did not make best works and must be better because we expected announcements from them. What they are doing: Nothing.

Maybe because there were not many people there...but all of us there, we made our part, banging and singing loud!
Seems like they decided not to play more songs after the first encore at the last minute, because do you remember that the lights was still turned off, no roadies around? And everybody like 'olê olê Saxon Saxon!"
Only about 5 minutes later is that they turned lights on and one roadie started to take off the drum mics.
Anyway, it was a great night!