Charles J Wall "one shot death" snare pack SALE!!!

PeterPaul760

Feb 24, 2011
Hey everyone! Just wanted to make an announcement for CJ and his sample pack, the "one shot death snares". I will be posting CJ's pack on sale for only $8 this week!!! Monday the 23rd through Friday the 27th. Also to sweeten the deal, when you purchase CJ's death snares, you will also receive any one of my own snares, customers choice, for free!!! So an awesome pack + any snare you want available from me!!! These will be great to have when the "death kicks" come out soon!!! ;)*

www.seraphrecordings.com/samples

*all drums on my site have audio demos, so you are able to hear before purchase

BUMP!! Grab 'em while you can and while you're at it, choose the PEARL STEEL PICCOLO as your free snare. It fucking RULESSSSS, as do both of the pork pies!

the piccolo is one of my favorites of all my samples. Small snare, huge smack. and my old room was beautiful, I miss it :( the pork acrylic and peace steel snare both have the same room baked into the sample :) Those are in my top as well. But glad you like the piccolo!

I have new new samples coming, an older Pearl free floating maple snare being one of them. Believe its a 14x7 or 6.5. Can't remember but yeah! It's awesome, CJ loves it ;)

Thanks to everyone who picked up Charles J "one shot death" snare pack. Tomorrow is the last day to pick them up for only $8 and receive a free snare of choice from me! If you want them, grab them while you can as this price will be long gone after tomorrow! :) Have heard nothing but the best responses from the customers who purchased them and am very VERY stoked you all like them and are exactly what you wanted! If you have purchased them, post your testimonials here! :)

Also, if you haven't sent me an email requesting which snare you would like to receive, please do so! If not, I will be sending a free snare either way, but it won't be of choice then!

Seraphrecordings@gmail.com

Ah snap. Kinda wish I hadn't bought 'em the day they came out!

Ah no I don't. Already used these in a few mixes. Great idea, they add just enough bite to make things really crack...

Ah snap. Kinda wish I hadn't bought 'em the day they came out!

Ah no I don't. Already used these in a few mixes. Great idea, they add just enough bite to make things really crack...

=D FUCK YEAH dude!!!

STOKED you are getting use GREAT use out of them! As I go through more and more of these threads and FB, it's hitting me how many people are actually USING these but a there are also a LOT of people who DON'T talk about them, possibly keep them their personal 'secret'. Hahaha.

Wait until the kick comes out, and I also have another pack (kinda drum sample related) in the works full of my custom special FX, et. al that you hear in a lot of my mixes =D

and BTW, Peter's Pearl Free Floating sample is probably my favorite of all. Once he releases it, I urge you ALL to pick it up. JESUS CHRISTO!!!!

It was used on the new Abiotic record (along with a casserole of other samples) =D

OKAY guys! To sweeten the deal on the LAST DAY of this awesome sale, anyone who purchases or PURCHASED my pack TODAY (Friday, the 27th) will receive not only a FREE SNR of their choice, but an additional ONE HIT KICK SAMPLE teaser from my upcoming "One Shot Death Kicks"!!!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!

http://seraphrecordings.com/samples

After purchase, all you have to do is e-mail Peter @: seraphrecordings@gmail.com to request any snare of your choice and the "PANZER KICK" for FREE!!!! =D

Cheers guys!!!!!!
Not much time left!
<3,
Charles J