Charlie's CDC Blog

I hate to say it, but that is what they get for playing such a crappy venue. I think bands need to boycott The Rave/Eagles club until they get the sound system in order. When my brother saw Rollins do his spoken word show there they somehow screwed up and his mic cut out for a couple of minutes. By the time they got it working again, Rollins was going apeshit on the soundguy for somehow screwing up a single microphone.

MyHatred said:
I hate to say it, but that is what they get for playing such a crappy venue. I think bands need to boycott The Rave/Eagles club until they get the sound system in order. When my brother saw Rollins do his spoken word show there they somehow screwed up and his mic cut out for a couple of minutes. By the time they got it working again, Rollins was going apeshit on the soundguy for somehow screwing up a single microphone.
I have seen and played countless shows there. This was the first time I have heard the sound cut as bad as it did. Nice avatar, by the way!

myspace.com/blackicesite

I know you are just trying to be nice. But thing's in the CDC should stay in the CDC. If anyone wants to know what was in Charlies blog, they should become a member. I believe it is stated in the user agriement that no info is to be shared outside the CDC. Not trying to be a dick, but if it was ment to be a public blog, it would have been posted on Anthrax.com, and not the CDC.

Descendent said:
I have seen and played countless shows there. This was the first time I have heard the sound cut as bad as it did. Nice avatar, by the way!

myspace.com/blackicesite

I've seen Superjoint and Mastodon there and the sound sucked ass. My brother has been to a lot of shows there also and has said the same thing. Either I have bad luck or you have good luck when it comes to the Rave/Eagles:zombie: :loco: I know the Milwaukee Metalfest is always a complete disaster though.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I know you are just trying to be nice. But thing's in the CDC should stay in the CDC. If anyone wants to know what was in Charlies blog, they should become a member. I believe it is stated in the user agriement that no info is to be shared outside the CDC. Not trying to be a dick, but if it was ment to be a public blog, it would have been posted on Anthrax.com, and not the CDC.

You are right and I am the first to agree with you...it will never happen again

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:

The funny thing is that by quoting his original post, the blog entry stays even though he went back and edited it out...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:

I will once again make comment that it is uber gay to have to pay for that sort of crap.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
You are right and I am the first to agree with you...it will never happen again
Shana:
Why are YOU apologizing!?
So it's not kewl for us CDC members to post stuff FROM the Fan site.
But, it's ok that we have to get our info about the band from other free sources?.......... cause it hardly ever get's posted to the CDC, or well after the rest of the world hears it first!
Well ain't that just sucky :loco:
I swear I get more "inside" info about Anthrax from this message Board than I do from the CDC site. :err:
Sorry I'm not being a dick, I'm just in a crusty mood about this whole CDC thing in general as of Late

If Brent's plan for the re-subscription to the CDC becomes official, I think everyone here will join.
You'll see...:headbang:

tommyv said:
Shana:
Why are YOU apologizing!?
So it's not kewl for us CDC members to post stuff FROM the Fan site.
But, it's ok that we have to get our info about the band from other free sources?.......... cause it hardly ever get's posted to the CDC, or well after the rest of the world hears it first!
Well ain't that just sucky :loco:
I swear I get more "inside" info about Anthrax from this message Board than I do from the CDC site. :err:
Sorry I'm not being a dick, I'm just in a crusty mood about this whole CDC thing in general as of Late

You're right but he has a point about the user agreement and I don't want to get kicked out of the CDC...

I wanted to say everything you did but I figured I'm better off being quiet here...

ThraxDude said:
If Brent's plan for the re-subscription to the CDC becomes official, I think everyone here will join.
You'll see...:headbang:

It will have to be something pretty great for me to re-up.....but then we have seen posts like this saying that something HUGE is coming and nothing ever does... guess we will see eh?

whitey131 said:
I will once again make comment that it is uber gay to have to pay for that sort of crap.

That's not even the half of it...how about they offer us a VIP package including a meet and greet and the opportunity to take a picture with the guys (among other things) only to be told after paying $75-$100 that there is no meet and greet! and for the few that met them, they couldn't take a picture (or got a t-shirt in the wrong size, stupid stuff like that)...I can't even begin to tell you how many CDC members are so pissed over there right now...

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
You're right but he has a point about the user agreement and I don't want to get kicked out of the CDC...

I wanted to say everything you did but I figured I'm better off being quiet here...

Well I 'll say it for ya then :Smug:
You know my stance on things in the CDC as of late anyway!
Re-sign?.......Hell I STILL haven't got my stuff from the first Sign up a year ago!
And this whole VIP thing is just B.S.............I feel real bad for those who bought into that deal!
DeFragger has been in contact with Brent on my behalf (not to mention everyone on the CDC boards yelling for me) and I still haven't even got an E-mail from Brent?

Like I said, I'm just really Crusty righty now.