CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006 Tickets On Sale Now!

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys!

Here's the news you've all been waiting for. ;)

Also, we set up a special Powerfest rate at one of the hotels for you guys...check the site for details.

See you in April! :headbang:

Take care,
Rob

----------------------------

CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006 Tickets On Sale Now!

Tickets are now available for Chicago Powerfest 2006 via www.ChicagoPowerfest.com! The two-day passes are $50, and there will only be 600 made available to the public. Accepted methods of payment will be Paypal or money order. Tickets will also be made available at select Chicagoland locations for local attendees within the next couple weeks.

The fourth annual festival, which features both veteran and up-and-coming bands from various sub-genres of metal, will take place on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 at Mr. Kelley's Music Box (18+ event) in Chicago Heights, IL.

Each night's schedule is as follows:

Friday, April 7th

ELDRITCH 12:00 - close
BIOMECHANICAL 10:30 - 11:40
AGENT STEEL 9:20 - 10:10
GRACEPOINT 8:20 - 9:00
WITHERING SOUL 7:30 - 8:00

Saturday, April 8th

MORGANA LEFAY 12:10 - close
NOCTURNAL RITES 10:20 - 11:50
ION VEIN 9:20 - 10:00
TWELFTH GATE 8:20 - 9:00
MIRROR BLACK 7:30 - 8:00

Audio samples, hotel information and additional event details can also be found at www.ChicagoPowerfest.com

I can't use Pay Pal any longer, they do not support my bank for some lame reason. So I can only send a Money Order Rob?

Bear

I use paypal with a credit card, instead of giving them my bank info. I'm "unverified", but I don't care; I don't use it to sell anything.

Besides, there's an option there to pay with a credit/debit card without a paypal account.

P.S. There should be very little reason why anyone should have to miss this show for financial reasons. Tix are only $55, and the Motel 6 rates start at $36/night. Even if you're flying in, the whole trip doesn't have to cost you more than $400-500 (including cab fare, food, etc.) -- less, if you have a roommate and are able to hitch car rides with other fest attendees.

booB said:
I use paypal with a credit card, instead of giving them my bank info. I'm "unverified", but I don't care; I don't use it to sell anything.

Besides, there's an option there to pay with a credit/debit card without a paypal account.

Your right Bobbers, It worked. I could have sworn they wouldnt let me do that before? Maybe because I was a member and switched banks?

Thanks

Bear

Bought the tix, booked the Best Western. They're getting a lot of calls right now from ppl going to the fest. As soon as I said April, they said, "The 7th?"

booB said:
P.S. There should be very little reason why anyone should have to miss this show for financial reasons. Tix are only $55, and the Motel 6 rates start at $36/night. Even if you're flying in, the whole trip doesn't have to cost you more than $400-500 (including cab fare, food, etc.) -- less, if you have a roommate and are able to hitch car rides with other fest attendees.

Well that's my reason...since I'm currently in college, and still saving up for september's Progpower, and going to law school next year which costs like...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

so no powerfest for me =(
even though it was a very close call

GateXII said:
Did you get my PM this morning? Were you able to change hotels or are you still staying at the Hilton?

Dude Rob, I did not get any e-mail notification of my PM from here :Smug: but Ijust made reservations there. It saved me like $50.00 so I am going to Best Western!! Rawk on brotha!!!!

Bear

booB said:

I agree. My total trip expenses: $375!!!!!!!

My planned CD purchases @ Impulse and other stores....much more than that.:headbang: