Crank it like Gus G. (CONTEST)

so first of all, why did nobody post this here? what happened with you guys?
Anyone here uploaded a video too? I didn't and I'm totally jealous about everybody that did because I want to be able to at least understand all what he played, and then maybe play it.
"How come that a lot of people are able to play that fast, but are not up on stage and famous as Gus G.?" That was my first thought when I browsed through the sent in videos on Youtube. They just simply don't play as accurate as Gus. Right? What makes someone that is able to play a (fucking awsome) Gus lick, but not beeing well known/famous like him?
And there is something else I want to say: You may play and master a Gus lick, but can you compose like him?
.... that's what everyone thinks when he is practicing and looking up to his idols, even Gus. Agreed?
I'm jealous about everyone there and I wish the best luck to all the participators!

Uh...thinkers and doers mostly.

You think about it, hell you can probably even play it if you practice hard enough, but you need charisma, character and persistence. Not to mention luck.

Think about it, or better yet don't~~

yeah i uploaded a vid too :D i dont think i'm gonna win but at least gus will watch my video! :D [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvjANdZwmw&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Asshole, you said it ends in May!! I watched the video and the video told me April 15th!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I totally would've owned that contest..I need another Gus-600.

Asshole, you said it ends in May!! I watched the video and the video told me April 15th!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I totally would've owned that contest..I need another Gus-600.

Post a vid anyway so we can see it.

I just found out about this yesterday, so a video will be useless. :(

Still though, I do like playing with my Q3HD, soooo....maybe.

I just found out about this yesterday, so a video will be useless. :(

Still though, I do like playing with my Q3HD, soooo....maybe.

Ahh, I will maybe do a video too, but in june/july.. we can't win anything, but we can still participate? I think i'll stick with a goofy cover that just sucks and maybe you all will have something to laugh. hahaha.