Darren White: not dead and not dreaming

no i married his sister which makes us brothers in-law.
i thought that would confuse the hell out of everyone!

aww also wish you the best of luck with seratonal, and Ill have to give them a mail and have a listen. Was nice of you to explain " we the gods "

Maybe somewhere down the line Seratonal can play Liverpool cos it only costs £4.10 on the train. And the quality of music in Liverpool at the moment isnt that great e.g. tramp attack and the zutons.

bleed_black_orchid said:
aww also wish you the best of luck with seratonal, and Ill have to give them a mail and have a listen. Was nice of you to explain " we the gods "

Maybe somewhere down the line Seratonal can play Liverpool cos it only costs £4.10 on the train. And the quality of music in Liverpool at the moment isnt that great e.g. tramp attack and the zutons.

Well we rehearse near sandhills station...............

I have issues with spelling. plus I like it the way I spelt it and no offence was meant.

Yeah but its always nice to go watch a gig not sit outside near the station trying to hear whats going on.

bleed_black_orchid said:
I have issues with spelling. plus I like it the way I spelt it and no offence was meant.

Yeah but its always nice to go watch a gig not sit outside near the station trying to hear whats going on.

Well, maybe we will let you in to the rehearsal room. I would feel bad if I thought you were out in the cold!
we should let in forum members to rehearsal for free.

It,s funny, i did listen to Blood Divine before that to Anathema, it was "Aureole" and last year i bought in Candem the Rise Pantheon Dreams, and i didnt know that the singer was Darren, i knew there was someone from Anathema but not the singer.

You know sometimes, i listen to bands and i buy the cds but i dont know much about them. Now with the net it is easier.

I fucking love your vocals, so not worries there.

awww Darren.. under that gruff exterior hahahaha well if you ever see some meff from Widnes hanging round outside probably with really messy hair then let me in.

Still.. I think a nice little set in Bar Hell (excuse the cheesy name but its a decent venue and also free.)would be quite nice.

bleed_black_orchid said:
awww Darren.. under that gruff exterior hahahaha well if you ever see some meff from Widnes hanging round outside probably with really messy hair then let me in.

Still.. I think a nice little set in Bar Hell (excuse the cheesy name but its a decent venue and also free.)would be quite nice.

Messy hair is actually a prerequisite for being allowed in.
Where is Bar Hell?