The Nightmare Has Begun..
DIMENSION - EGO
RELEASE DATE - OCT. 9TH - 2007

Cat # NMR-332
UPC 734923004523

WE'LL HAVE IT AT PROG-POWER

l_cd1e571463c09006cf1dc7d1be2f4232.jpg

232403882_l.jpg

An OUTSTANDING band that blends complexity , melody, and great song writing skills to produce an extremely pleasurable listening experience.

Dimension is the most prolific band in Progressive Metal thoughout Mexico, now based in Denver, CO this band was founded in 1999, of experienced musicians living in Chihuahua, Mexico. Have toured Europe, USA and Mexico extensively opening for bands of such as Evergrey, Dokken, Anthrax, Moonspell and Motley Crue.

Their Debut (UNIVERSAL) was released in 2002 independently and distributed through Nightmare Records. Due to it s polished sound of tight progressiveness, the band captured the attention of magazines around the world.
Now the bands release EGO is set to bring this band the well deserved attention the band has earned in music history.

TRACKLIST
01 Tree of conscience 5:25
02 Ancient song 5:39
03 Freedom land 6:45
04 Broken heart 5:25
05 Life 5:32
06 Dreams 5:14
07 The next in line 9:23
08 EGO (3 parts) pt 1. I Am pt.2 Myself pt 3. The new Reason 19:55
09 Egoman 6:02

CHECK OUT THE BANDS MYSPACE PAGE!
www.myspace.com/DIMENSIONBAND

THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY AT PROG-POWER FESTIVAL EXCLUSIVELY AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLES!!
If your Not going to Prog-Power this year, pre order it on Amazon!

:headbang:

I got this with my street team pack and gave it one spin, highly technical IMO. I haven't really had time to really give it a proper listen hopefully this weekend I will give it a fair share!

Metal Warrior48

I can honestly say this could very well get my vote for album of the year. I've not been able to take it out of my CD player.
If anyone has yet to buy it, stop reading my post right now and go buy the dang thing! It's got an amazing mixture to it.