Essential MAIDEN-coming soon!

Hey, I just got the paper today and they had this in the BEST BUY ad...at any rate, I may have to pick this up. Why? Because it's part of that "ESSENTIAL" series. I know it's called essential maiden but I didn't realize it was part of the "The Essential" series. If anyone's seen these, there are a shitload of artists that they've done these packages for. OZZY, Johnny Cash, Cheap Trick, Willie Nelson, and the list goes on. The great thing about them is the packaging. There are usually a lot of great songs but also the liner notes and photos are good, and they usually have about 20 or so other artists telling why they like "maiden" or whoever in the liners. I'm a sucker for that. For instance, in the Johnny Cash Essential album, there are quotes by Slipknot, Metallica, and even Henry Rollins, all telling why they love Cash....I just love that type of shit. makes for great reading....

kittybeast said:
Their live shows are legendary; they have legions of loyal die-hard fans; they've sold over 55 million albums worldwide; and they travel in the company of a 12-foot zombie. Often imitated, but never surpassed, Iron Maiden has reigned supreme in the world of heavy metal for over three decades. From edgy, aggressive pub rockers to arena headlines, Iron Maiden were and are one of the most influential bands of their genre.
Amen! :headbang:

Wyvern said:
I second that. Sixxi for president! :headbang:

Another "Piece Of Mind" or close the store :Spin:

Both of you shut it :p

Yes... they have quite a few compilations out... just don't get 'em... what's the big fuzz huh? ;)

sixxswine said:
I'm sure he's polished a "knob" or 20, in his lifetime...:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

:lol: have I told you how sick you are lately?

I am no big fan of Gers... but I respect Maiden for not giving him the boot...

No-Mercy said:
oh shit i hope you're joking. janick is amazing man, DOD and BNW were masterpieces! hahah i find it funny youd like him kicked, hes the man!

hahaha Sucks to have an unpopular opinion doesnt it! hahaha I think Janick is Great and personally think Xfactor is a Masterpeice I liked the compositions that Blaze and Janick Did together ... BNW is ok not bad and I love fear of the dark ... which is amazing since I'm not a big Bruce fan DOD Eh I really like the song No More Lies what a cool tune :headbang:

Pabla said:

I don't respect them for the same reason, what a coincidence :lol::p

Yo Kit, the album is available at The End $21.50 (2 CD) S&H free in US.

JonnyD said:
hahaha Sucks to have an unpopular opinion doesnt it! hahaha I think Janick is Great and personally think Xfactor is a Masterpeice I liked the compositions that Blaze and Janick Did together ... BNW is ok not bad and I love fear of the dark ... which is amazing since I'm not a big Bruce fan DOD Eh I really like the song No More Lies what a cool tune :headbang:

I also think the X Factor is a great album... Blaze's vox fits it perfectly! Janicks comps are good... just don't like the way he plays his axe that much :erk: But I am no Janick hater either

We'll have to bring you to the other side... make you a Bruce fan... IT IS ESSENTIAL! You can be like me and be a Bruce AND Blaze fan :D

Pabla said:
I also think the X Factor is a great album... Blaze's vox fits it perfectly! Janicks comps are good... just don't like the way he plays his axe that much :erk: But I am no Janick hater either

We'll have to bring you to the other side... make you a Bruce fan... IT IS ESSENTIAL! You can be like me and be a Bruce AND Blaze fan :D

Can I really?!?
idiot.gif
wink2.gif
sign0109.gif

Pabla said:
:lol: have I told you how sick you are lately?

No you have not. Tell me more?!:p
I must admit, that says something about Steve Harris & Bruce D.
It means Janick has some dirty polaroids of some kind of degenerate
actvity on the part of both of them....:tickled:
Fuck. Go buy the damn compilation, it's your money, I'm just letting you know
that I'm not helping to pay for Bruce's next private jet!

Does he know it's a rip off ? - Yessss
Will he buy it ? - Hel Yesss!!

Guess what just arrived ?, Iron Maiden - Rainmaker and Wildest Dreams CD singles, Why? For the Blood Brothers and Dance of Death Orchestral versions.
Sorry, but I'm with Kitty on this one, Iron Maiden is my Daddy :loco:

Im.jpg

Think I'm gonna change my avatar now...

zeppelin said:
Does he know it's a rip off ? - Yessss
Will he buy it ? - Hel Yesss!!

Guess what just arrived ?, Iron Maiden - Rainmaker and Wildest Dreams CD singles, Why? For the Blood Brothers and Dance of Death Orchestral versions.
Sorry, but I'm with Kitty on this one, Iron Maiden is my Daddy :loco:

With a face like that I thought Eddie was your pappy...:loco: