Evergrey street team

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Do you want to be part of the Evergrey family? Do you want to get the chance to meet the band after a show and to receive swag that no one else can get hold of? We are now starting the official Evergrey Street Team and if you are a true Evergrey fan then you should be a part of it. Send an e-mail with your name, age and home address to streetteam@evergrey.net if you think you got what it takes to be a part of this team.

how about if you consider yourself a true fan but just don't have the time for a street team... :)

Street teams, as I understand it, are pure promotion: you're volunteering to work for the band on your own time, going around to clubs and record stores to hand out flyers (and whatever other materials you're given) and get the word out about the band's upcoming new CD and (hopefully!!) subsequent tour. You don't get paid, but you get perks that no one else gets for your extra efforts on behalf of the band.

I'm sure there's more to it than that, and yeah, a more detailed summary would be nice.

Does this include fans outside of Sweden? How will we know we become part of the street team?

Hi All, I signed up for the street team soon after the message came out but I don't really know any details! Has anyone else signed up and if you have, have you heard anything official yet? Cheers

everpain said:
Hi All, I signed up for the street team soon after the message came out but I don't really know any details! Has anyone else signed up and if you have, have you heard anything official yet? Cheers

Got no reply as of yet, sent the e-mail last week.

Bear

Reply!

Hello,

Many thanks for your interest in Evergrey's street team. We will now try to form the team and to find the perfect people to be included in this team. Can you please get back to us with some more information what you think you can done. Is there any special places where you can put up posters? Any special radio (or TV) stations you can call/e-mail and request Evergrey? Any other ideas about things you can do in your area? Please send us an e-mail why you are the perfect person for this team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you again.
Stay grey!

Tom, Henrik, Michael, Jonas and Rikard

Has anyone replied to Evergrey's e-mail yet? I have offered my services and I hope I get to join the team! If anyone else in the UK gets chosen, maybe we could work together to help the band - after all, we would be a team! Good luck to everyone who replied! I'm keeping my fingers x'ed!

sknight said:
I'm a real fan. So buying the music and enjoying the band isn't enough?

And how would we know if we have what it takes if we have no details on what is required of us on the street team?

We don't want you on the street team.

You've been bashing the band and album for days now... you're hardly going to promote it.

Go jackoff to Celtic Frost loser.

sknight said:
Who is "we"?

The street team is now an elitist society based on an underground band?

Nice spin. The only thing you pulled out was a post pre-leak that shows I am an Evergrey fan and how listening to the new album changed me as a person :)

I guess the Celtic Frost boards aren't exactly hopping so you feel a need to be here to bash as much as possible. LOL