• Gates of Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • From the Flesh

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Omega

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Gah, my favorite always changes when I listen to the album o_O

Gonna say Winter Flight for now, but it's pretty much an "eeny-meeny-miney-mo" lol.

Closer seconds are Heavenly Insurgence and Life Force Rapture.

Hard to say. I don´t think there is any standout songs on the CD (not meant in a bad way). For me Lux Aeterna is one of those albums that you listen to from "start to finish". All the songs are equally good.

Keep it up. Really looking forward to the next CD.

Hard to say. I don´t think there is any standout songs on the CD (not meant in a bad way). For me Lux Aeterna is one of those albums that you listen to from "start to finish". All the songs are equally good.

you know we all got together and jammed last night via a metronome for the first time since our last show. we went over riffs and ideas that we all had with guitar pro. and some of the new shit blew our minds. and we glazed over LA and realized just that

our tour this summer will be about40-50% LA, 10% woods of ypres and the rest all new material. new stuff will be heavier, more aggressive and something that will transfer over to live very easily to create for an energetic x 2 performance

Yeah, it's hard for me to pick a favorite, since they're all really top notch.

I listen to the album from start to finish as well, so it is hard to pick a favourite. I chose From The Flesh, though it could have easily been any of the other tracks.

our tour this summer will be about40-50% LA, 10% woods of ypres and the rest all new material. new stuff will be heavier, more aggressive and something that will transfer over to live very easily to create for an energetic x 2 performance

Tour this summer?! Cool!! So what date will you gig in Stockholm, Sweden...?:)

+1 to every single one of those words.
Lately I've been listening to the whole album at least once a day/two days.

And come to Montreal this summer :)

Montreal is my favourite city in Canada thus far. I cannot wait to play there .. when we tour it will be on the stops my friend! We'll have a drink and discuss how the Habs won the cup so easily... :)