Firewind tattoo

ch0pzta

Master Of Puppets
Jan 10, 2008
Australia
Hey all

Ive decided 100% that im going to be a copycat and get Gus' arm flame tattoo done on my right arm, same colours and all.

I need help finding the design, it doesnt have to be the exact design, but as close as possible. (If anyone has the exact one id be very happy to have it!)

Also, has anyone noticed how the golden symbol on the cover of The Premonition looks kinda like a scorpion?

Ive done this real quick to show you what i mean....

firewindpremonitionscorsj1.jpg

The tail, legs, body, and claws.

If anyone else agrees, or even if this is what it is meant to be, then i will probably copy Kirsty and get this one somewhere too, as i am a Scorpio.

But yeah any help for my first request would be much appreciated! :worship:

it's interesting, i never really noticed that, cool =p
talking of tattoos, when i'm a bit older, i'm gonna get the same japanese one that says firewind that gus has

I enlarged and printed off a photo of Gus' arm that Kirsty sent me on MSN ages ago, one she took herself, and handed it to the tattoo people today, they are gunna draw it up properly and ring me back when its ready and we can organise a time.

Im excited!

I enlarged and printed off a photo of Gus' arm that Kirsty sent me on MSN ages ago, one she took herself, and handed it to the tattoo people today, they are gunna draw it up properly and ring me back when its ready and we can organise a time.

Im excited!

That is fucking sweeeeet dude!!! You HAVE to send me pictures when it's done!!! It'll look awesome :)

xx Kirsty

Sounds and looks cool.:cool:
A friend of mine got the premonition logo tattood on her ankle.

Not gonna get a FW tattoo myself.
Got me a Bon Jovi 1 with Jon's autograph underneath it for years now.
Wanted it since i was 15 and got it at 24.
Had to think about it real good so that's why it took soooo loooong.
BonJoviTattoo.jpg

A friend of mine got the premonition logo tattood on her ankle[/IMG]
Snap. She might be the same woman I'm thinking of. Is she Dutch?

I met an Italian woman with a the same thing on her ankle. But I had it first! Woot! Haha. I hope more people get them because I waited and waited for Firewind to get a logo type thing!

And your Jovi tattoo is fucking ACE!

xx Kirsty

Snap. She might be the same woman I'm thinking of. Is she Dutch?

I met an Italian woman with a the same thing on her ankle. But I had it first! Woot! Haha. I hope more people get them because I waited and waited for Firewind to get a logo type thing!

And your Jovi tattoo is fucking ACE!

xx Kirsty
She's Italian and just got it recently.

Thanx.:D

Yay i got the outline of the arm flame done today, f--king hurt like a bitch, photos later on when i take the plastic wrap stuff off it haha.

3 - 4 weeks and ill get the colour added.

I hope Gus doesnt get angry that i copied him :kickass:

Yay i got the outline of the arm flame done today, f--king hurt like a bitch, photos later on when i take the plastic wrap stuff off it haha.

3 - 4 weeks and ill get the colour added.

I hope Gus doesnt get angry that i copied him :kickass:

Dont think he gets angry.
A lot of people got that flame tat on their arm or leg.;)