"for those who love hockey" thread

@ K-mak:
Does it look like I care ??? :p
I mean the junior stuff doesn't really interest me much.

But it really fucking pisses me off as hell, because there is a hockey game tonight, a derby even, and I am sick again and I stayed at home :( :(

@ Chaos:
I don't know, you seem weird :D

Wrong, you are one hell of a spammer, whenever I visit UM.com, there are loads of threads with K-mak having made the last posting there :p

Speaking of hockey, "my" team won 6-1 on sunday, but the game sucked big time ... don't ask me why, but the guys mentioned to score some goals, even 6 in a row, what they didn't do all the rest of the season I suppose ...

Oh, well, and our coach gave up the play-offs, he is already making plans about next season ...
on the one hand it is understandable, 'cause the team played so fucking bad that they don't deserve playing in the play-offs, but on the other hands, usually, if you are coach or player of a team, no matter how good or bad, you gotta try anything as long as there is a theoretical chance to achieve whatever you want to achieve ...

I'm kinda pissed, I better stop now ;)

That "me not saying a word" was about real life. I am the silent kind. :p And I am active, not a spammer. ;) Sure Gauny or Silkie can throw me out of the house if they feel like I'm going over the top.

Kärpät lost 7-1 today. 8 or 9 regulars were missing so that explains it a little. We do not have any problems making it to the playoffs at this point.

I will most likely attend the so called "Remember 1993" match 1st february. It's a revival of the final from 1993 with the players of the match back then (Düsseldorf : Köln btw).
They have these "remember..." -matches every year, always sort of nice.

Yeah Gauny, we had such a match last year, it was great !!!

Well, I only knew the names of those elderly men, cause I only watch hockey since about 2 years and a couple of months, but it was fun to see them play.
There wasn't much speed involved, neither bodychecks or so, but the technique of them is still there, it's something you don't forget I think ! :)

Originally posted by Cornholio
Well, I only knew the names of those elderly men, cause I only watch hockey since about 2 years and a couple of months
hehehe...as you know, for me it's the other way round. I know every single one of those "elderly men".......but hardly know one from the current team :rolleyes:

so.......I won't say a word about the DEL.........
but I'm surprised to see that our dear k-mak has not posted any kind of remark about the world championship yet. Just forget about that lost match there (5:1 :eek: )