For you Devin Townsend people (and Keenan)

I've literally stopped listening to like 3/4ths of my music, and replaced it with Devin. :lol:

Thoughts on which albums to buy next? I have Ziltoid, Addicted, Deconstruction and Ghost and The New Black. I was thinking about Terria because I fucking adore the song Stagnant.

LISTEN TO THIS ITS FANTASTIC!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sViDOq3n93c&feature=related[/ame]

"Juular" is in fact the pronunciation of "July" in several parts of the Deep South.

I'm kinda scared to click that. :lol:

Listened to a few Strapping Young Lad songs from City earlier. I bought the album minutes later. Picked up the self-titled for the hell of it too.

Listened to a few Strapping Young Lad songs from City earlier. I bought the album minutes later. Picked up the self-titled for the hell of it too.

Good man! Now you must see SYL live while you have the ch- oh wait...

Did you click it? Was your mind blown?

I actually saw that video like a week ago! It was frickin awesome! Wonder how they managed to isolate the vocal track though...

HAHAHAHA! :lol: That was the greatest thing I've seen in weeks. Please watch! All the way to the end!

Did you click it? Was your mind blown?

Not yet no. Clicking..... NOW.

That was.... Strange to say the least. It made it want to listen to the album version. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing on Mighty Masturbator though.

KEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENANKEENAN!!! Sorry for being so annoying, but this may answer your question. At least if you haven't seen this already.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a long video! :eek:

Is that from the Contain Us box set? Speaking of which..... I ordered it yesterday. :D I heard some of the songs that were on the bonus discs and they were great. Juno is amazing. Radial Highway too.

One of these days, I will listen to all four DTP albums in one sitting. They're too good for my own good.

Also, score for the orchestra on Deconstruction. WANT. FUCKING NOW. :mad:

Yes please.

I really want to see Devy live. All the footage I've seen looks great and I want to experience it myself. :(

............ I want. :(

Does anyone else here have the Contain Us box set? What do you think of the two bonus cds? I LOVE Juno. Sticks and Stones and Radial Highway are fantastic as well. The case smells though. Really bad. :lol:

Does anyone else here have the Contain Us box set? What do you think of the two bonus cds? I LOVE Juno. Sticks and Stones and Radial Highway are fantastic as well. The case smells though. Really bad. :lol:

I'd get the Contain Us boxset simply for the commentary of all four albums. Planet of the Apes win for Dev!

But then again, the only Dev albums I have are SYL and New Black. Devy albums are scarce to come across for me... fucking HMV...