Get Anthrax on the Simpsons

Johnny Ace

Assistant John Kalodner
Feb 8, 2002
22 Acacia Ave. Parts Unknown
Okay, we all know that the old episode of Burns' germ lab re-ran the other night with the whole Anthrax isn't Groovy sign. Let's start an e-petition or whatever you want to call it to get Anthrax (the polka-metal band) onto the Simpsons. Tell me you can't see Frankie yelling at Homer or Scott making the comic book guy cry. If we start something up and send it to the producers, I bet you we get them on the show.... 2002 is the gonna be Anthrax's year. The songs for the new album rock, the BTM is coming out and the band has a lot of mainstream exposure. Anyone in on this?

HELL I'M IN! CHARLIES WANTED ON THE SIMPSONS FOR YEARS...I COULD SEE IT -- THE DUMBASSES IN SPRINGFIELD HEAR THAT "ANTHRAX IS COMING!" SO THEY EVACUATE AND QUARINTINE THE SIMPSON CLAN FOR SOME REASON AND THEY PLAY AT MOES BAR! THAT ROCKS THE COCKS! BROTHERS AND SISTERS..UNITE!THIS AINT 2002 ITS TWOTHOUSANDANDTHRAX!:headbang:

Okay, I just went to the Simpsons website. The only place that looks like we can do any damage is their message board. But you have to wait 24 hours to post after you register. So if we all register tonight, we can spend the weekend flooding the shit out of it. Try to use the name you have hear so we can all find each other's posts. My name has a 1 at the end because some other whore stole it. I didn't see a "contact us" section, so I think the message board our only chance. I'm sure there are other sites out there, but I figured start with the "official" one first. Someone else can start looking too. If we all work together, we'll be heard. Or we'll just have to yell louder. I WILL see Anthrax play Moe's bar before I die.

I am logged in there as gregthraX... no manwhores to steal my name! All must do the same! SGT.D. of the S.O.D. commands us all!:devil:

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM FUCKNUT? THIS BOARD IS FOR ANTHRAX AND ANTHRAX RELATED MATERIALS....S.O.D. IS DEFANITLY ANTHRAX RELATED! GO BACK TO YOUR POSEUR METAL EXISTANCE AND LISTEN TO MORE NICKLEBACK.....I WAS METAL BEFORE YOU AND HAD SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE WHEN YOU WERE LISTENING TO JOURNEY! YOU GONNA DEMAND THAT I DON'T MENTION ARMORED SAINT NOW? GROW THE FUCK UP AND DON'T COMMENT UNLESS IT'S SOMETHIN' CONSTRUCTIVE!

me likey greg... anywho yeah I'm in on it. make sure I know the thread, this falls in lne with my plan of uniting and calling our local rock stations and getting them to play Inside Out, I have lots of friends out here who love Anthrax, Even my fince loves em and she loves NSYNC like a crazy 13 year old monkey girl. but if you can love NSYNC and the complete other side of the spectrum, well and me too you gotta be cool.
-Jono-
PS not that I think NSYNC is cool or anything :)

:cool:

I will make my threads at the simpsons painfully obvious that it's what we're looking for. I'll look for others too. And I'll see if I find some other sites that look cool and then I'll post them here.

:mad:

And just let me here one asshole say some shit about Armored Saint. If you think you've seen me go off, you ain't seen shit yet.

Originally posted by gregthraX
GO BACK TO YOUR POSEUR METAL EXISTANCE AND LISTEN TO MORE NICKLEBACK

HA! Your funny! Nickleback! My husband (Danny Lilker) and I don't listen to such 'mainstream' music! And I really don't think we are posers.

I WAS METAL BEFORE YOU AND HAD SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE WHEN YOU WERE LISTENING TO JOURNEY!

How you can you make a statement like that? You don't even know me!

YOU GONNA DEMAND THAT I DON'T MENTION ARMORED SAINT NOW?

What are you talking about?

GROW THE FUCK UP

Grow up? I am probably older than you.

DON'T COMMENT UNLESS IT'S SOMETHIN' CONSTRUCTIVE!

Constructive? I didn't realize my comment wasn't constructive. All I was trying to state was to leave S.O.D. out of 'trolling' the Simpsons message board.
:)

I'm glad to see such hardcore fan-activity. We're spreading the disease all over the net.
I just submitted my first request for Anthrax on www.kbpi.com. I'll submit more everyday.
I'm Thra:rofl:ude on the Simpsons message board, but won't be able to post until tomorrow.
Has anyone posted yet?

Nope, my 24 hours isn't for a while yet.

It was kinda weird, when I used my email, it said someone there already had it and I've never been there before. Watching out for a posing princess!! I have no idea what that was about. I used my other fake one that I send all my junk mail to. I'll get to it later.

I think I'll be nailing www.kupd.com, most of their DJs are weenies, but there's one cool one from 2-7 during the week that will probably give in sooner than the others.

Cool. I'm glad everyone grabbed the ball and ran with it on this one. I bet you the band is on the Simpsons by fall. And whoever it was on one of the other threads that whined about Scott not talking to him, shut up. Be glad you spoke with John and Charlie.

Damn striaght thats in the field!! I just want ot say great job at the simps forum. Matt G. better listen and whoever said the Anthrax show idea that was pretty good. Thanx for playing Orlando see you guys later:p