girls

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
girls are cool i reckon. i mean, even if they're nasty snobby bitches and moan a lot and break hearts faster than the speed of light, they're nice to watch (well ok, most of them). how they move and talk and pull faces and all that. its a nature thing i reckon. something like a dead good landscape or an incredible meal. and maybe even better. (*poet mode off*)

so it'd very nice if you stop competing with eachother like immature men who fight to find out who has the biggest dick, who has scored with more birds and all that other ridiculous stuff, us boys fancy doing.

we love yous all. right lads? :eek:

so cool down like. please.

OKAY THEN?

:wave:

Girls are what we are not and what we decided not to be, and even what we will never be.
people with developed sensitivity but without knowing how to use it correctly..
What the hell am I talking about?

french_anatheman said:
Girls are what we are not and what we decided not to be, and even what we will never be.
people with developed sensitivity but without knowing how to use it correctly..
What the hell am I talking about?
ah mate, you started off just great, you start to sound just like me :tickled:

maybe silly, but not so wrong
Women are often more mature that men, may you like it or not
That's a fact and a reality.
I don't think i am wrong on this point.
Anyways...

Yeah i do.
I like T O N even if October Rust is my fav album so far.
But that's right that some people tend to forget them. Though, T O N used to be one of the most popular bands a few years ago. And that's a pity they fall into oblivion.

toolsofthetrade said:
most ppl i know seem to think its their worst.
bloody kisses is my fave tho. nothing else like it.
Hum, maybe it is a bad album, but that's my fav, even though Bloody Kisses is a nice one too.
Anyways, I am not much into T O N now so...