Glenn, t-shirt question

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
I could be blind (very possible) but I could not find on the main site info on the t-shirts. You had said something about doing a pre-sell on them and wanted to know if that was still on and when it will start? Just want to make sure all 4 of us get a shirt this year since the small sizes went so fast last year and my wife and 2 daughters could not purchase one.

I do not do pre-sales any longer. I did them in the past in order to raise the cash to pay for them. Obviously, gold badge holders will get first crack at them when they get in the door first on Friday.

As for sizes, I ordered more small, more medium, more XXL, and a small test batch of girly tanks (20 total).

Is the graphic on the front page the final design for the shirts? It's fine, but a little muted from years past.

<Eagerly rubs hands together>Cool. So we can expect an unveiling......?</End hand rubbing>

I wish there was some kind of preorder. Last year they were all sold out of smalls and mediums by the time Orphaned Land was done with their set. =(

I hope the same thing happens even earlier this year. I would rather sell-out and hear a few complaints than take inventory home.

Also, it took hours to do the pre-order. You had to pull, pack, and ship over 200 individual orders. It just isn't worth the headache.

Harvester said:
I do not do pre-sales any longer. I did them in the past in order to raise the cash to pay for them. Obviously, gold badge holders will get first crack at them when they get in the door first on Friday.

As for sizes, I ordered more small, more medium, more XXL, and a small test batch of girly tanks (20 total).
Ok just asking because you stated that you were thinking about doing the presale on the t-shirt this year (Don;t believe you did it last year) and it was on the main site at one time stating this.

VenomGA said:
Ok just asking because you stated that you were thinking about doing the presale on the t-shirt this year (Don;t believe you did it last year) and it was on the main site at one time stating this.

Total fuck up on my part. :rolleyes:

Cheiron said:
I wish there was some kind of preorder. Last year they were all sold out of smalls and mediums by the time Orphaned Land was done with their set. =(

Actually the smalls were sold out by the time the first band hit the stage Friday because that was the FIRST place we went once we came thru the door to buy our 4 shirts. i was the only one who was able to buy once because I am a large man and need the bigger sizes

Harvester said:
Total fuck up on my part. :rolleyes:
:lol: OK! You had my 3 women excited for the pre-sell. I will let them know tonight to possibly expect not to get a PP shirt again this year.

Harvester said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :worship: I have small shirts from IV and V but never wore them due to the wrong fit. Skipped last year and felt bad about it, but why buy something you never wear?

Now I just gotta stress over being one of the lucky 20. :erk:

No kidding I need at least 2 of those girlie t's, maybe 3 depending on the sizes

I know for sure i am going to buy a Jorn shirt. I may or maybe not buy a festival shirt depending on the design and price, BUT seeing that this is my 1st PP i "probaly" will if they have a large!