guilty pleasures

Leaves Eyes -lovelorn
Theatre of Tragedy(with liv)
The Gathering(mandylion,nighttime birds)
Within Temptation(within)
Lacuna Coil(some specific songs)

It's too vocal orientated and focused. I want some fucking keyboard and geetar solos man!

I disagree, I think the worst thing about Within Temptations sound which makes them overbearing is the amount of orchestration, there is too much going on with all different instruments playing and guitars and such, but imo the vocals are fine with me...

one of my guilty pleasures is the video for "Ice Queen", cuz Sharon looks really hot in the video, and the song is very very catchy...

i haven't listened to them in a while actually, as well as Leaves Eyes and Lacuna Coil...

I saw Leaves Eyes support Paradise Lost. They were terrible, but Liv Kristine looked fucking stunning and was standing about a foot in front of me, so that made up for it. She's not my type at all, but she looked much better in the flesh, I have to admit.

Still, terrible band. She's not even a very good singer.

I saw Leaves Eyes support Paradise Lost. They were terrible, but Liv Kristine looked fucking stunning and was standing about a foot in front of me, so that made up for it. She's not my type at all, but she looked much better in the flesh, I have to admit.

Actually she is an amazing singer, better than Missy Elliot at least :p

And yeah, she is fit :)

i felt exactly the same about nightwish, in the flesh their singer was so gorgeous :oops:

Actually she is an amazing singer, better than Missy Elliot at least :p

And yeah, she is fit :)

Actually... I think I probably do like Missy Elliott's voice better than Liv Kristine's. Missy's isn't GREAT vocally, but she turns in a good vocal on songs like 'Teary Eyed' or 'Back In The Day'. Liv Kristine is FAR too shrill for my tastes. There's no real substance to her voice.

It's like listening to Madonna, without any of the good material.

The first within temptation has growled vocals and heavier guitars. It's the only one I like. Sharon has a pretty unique strange voice in a good way.

Liv is the only female vocalist I have listened to a lot. Theatre of Tragedy 'velvet darkness they fear' and leaves' eyes 'lovelorn' are great.