Guitar Player's Thread

x9TKSz1.png

that face :lol: yes

Anyone tried out Digidesign Eleven Rack with a real amp? I got GAS for one so hard. Thinking about pairing it with a Rocktron Velocity 300 and my Ibanez RG1570 straight into that motherfucker. Then a midi switch would be extremely helpful, do the Behringer MIDI footswitches even work? :D :lol:

My Randall RH50TH that I bought in 2006 is finally starting to give in :D Still sounds pretty good though with a TS-808 and MXR Smart gate in front.

Hey everyone! I am back after a long absence (a few years) I had a couple usernames on here, Bodom After Breakfast, and Earth Breather. I was in the first few forum jams that Warheart set up, here's a video I just did of a solo from the new album :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dudes,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ykbQc7GLc&lc=spEhk6Ds2AAYGW4pkN9n8GsxXrlLCy1JnbBaCN4CBkY[/ame] i really dig ola englunds tone, can anyone help me trying to achieve it the best possible? he uses a 7 string guitar.. i got a 7 string guitar too and an engl e530 and a tube screamer. to get a tone like that you should eq more and less how?

its obvious that it will never be the same thing, but as i dont know much about amps and getting tones i have no idea where to start to achieve something like that.

thank you in advance! ;)

^Just set out to make a kickass tone, don't go for someone elses tone.

He has a video on how to mix both metal guitar and bass (bass har a lot to say with the mix).

Also don't suck at playing. A tight recording will always sounds a hundred times better than a sloppy one.