Headbanger's Open Air

There's a bunch of killer bands in this festival, I wish I could go :Smug:

Anyway it's only on saturday and I won't be able to go to Wacken the week after... mmm so why not...
I miss Lefay live shows so much! :yell:

It's not sure if Lefay on Saturday it could be they play Friday! I have sent a mail to the band to make sure which day they play.

now it finally seemed that something is happening in the Lefay camp.........and over it is again.
I seriously start to doubt they guys really want to go on.

Gaunerin said:
now it finally seemed that something is happening in the Lefay camp.........and over it is again.
I seriously start to doubt they guys really want to go on.

We are very sorry about this HOA business...I've spoken to Charles and as far as I know it's the HOA that are behaving strangely. We hope to have a good explanation for this soon...
About our will to go on, it's there...it's just time that is hard to find:(
Sadly we all need money as well so we have to work and that takes up alot of time, sorry about this too...but we do as best we can and hopefully we'll get some new material together and hopefully get something recorded soon...I'll keep Ya'll informed...

firedevil.gif

Korkil said:
We are very sorry about this HOA business...I've spoken to Charles and as far as I know it's the HOA that are behaving strangely. We hope to have a good explanation for this soon...
Sadly we all need money as well so we have to work and that takes up alot of time, sorry about this too...but we do as best we can and hopefully we'll get some new material together and hopefully get something recorded soon...I'll keep Ya'll informed...

firedevil.gif

Its nice to hear that you are at least doing your best to continue. Keep fighting and may the force be with you:wave:

Korkil said:

firedevil.gif
I do understand the reason very well, I wouldn't play if I would be you either!