holy crap, could you use Dianetics to unbrainwash yourself from Dianetics??

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
We went to the church of scientology to find out some info and ended up watching a FILM STRIP. It was about a football player whose legs get psychosomatically paralyzed and he uses Dianetics to fix them.

Now I think I'm brainwashed.. because now every time some issue arises in my life, I find the thought of MAYBE DIANETICS COULD FIX THIS elbowing its way into my brain. This is a little entertaining but also worrysome because it happens even in the most important of issues. Also the thought of "MAYBE THIS PROBLEM IS JUST PSYCHOSOMATIC" is also constantly entering my mind, which totally serves to only devalidate the issue.

Aside from it being interesting research e.g. how a film strip can brainwash me and how the concept of brainwashing actually works, I DO NOT WANT TO BE BRAINWASHED.

So I was thinking, if Dianetics is so effective in "clearing" yourself... could I use Dianetics to UNBRAINWASH myself of Scientology? Or would that be absurd?

:confused:

dianetics could cure that anal leakage/olestra problem right up dude!

regarding your question: can you get the bleach smell out of something by washing it with bleach?

I have seen that! Actually, Mia and I made it our mission to ask all about the alien stuff. So we interviewed the scientology rep for about an hour, and even asked him about XENU and the aliens and everything. But he REFUSED to answer any of our questions. He was so vague!

I was like.. "So when Hubbard went back FURTHER than man's time on earth, what did he find?"

And the scientologist raised his eyes to the ceiling and said in his hushed, hypnotic, breathy gentle voice: "Answers."

OMFSJC!!!!!!

If you want a better cult, try The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
its at http://www.venganza.org/ :worship:

To all those people that say their religion is better, our deity has bigger balls than yours.

:headbang: