Horns Up!

DemolitionGirl said:

Just saying hello to everyone in the Saint Empire. Hope you all had a great Turkey Day. Any ideas when the next show will be? The kids are bugging me to
see Saint play!
KNAC-ya all later! :cool:

WELCOME!!!

very glad yer here! im allways very happy to meet other big SAINT fans.

they've been my band forever and ive talked about them every time i could get someone to listen. Tsorl popped up after i wrote about um on the maiden bb and found where i was asking mark (ultimatemetals head honcho) what i would have to do to get an official ARMORED SAINT forum here. that was pretty cool to me because it was obvious he searches for stuff about the band and didnt just happen to stumble across my posts. of course it's still cool that people reply if they see something, but knowing someone likes the band enough that they look for people they can talk to about um is much cooler imo! thats part of what makes you posting here so cool. it doesnt look like ya just found the place mentioned on the thrax board. it's also cool to have another local from the medieval days here!!!

i checked out your webpage a minute. if you get some time how bout poppin on my "TALES..." thread and tell us about ya meeting the guys?