how do you see yourself in 10 years?

haha yeah pm me ur address ill send it over in a jiffy bag.

thanks for kindly reminding me about my need for faces to sit on tools must have just slipped my mind that one.

or you could just but some weights and try and stretch it, or just shave all your pubes off at the base and then it gives the illusion that its about an inch bigger.

I dont really wanna sit on anyones face at the moment. Suddenly single shellshock. Ill stick to watching whos eating gilbert grape, gladiator and braveheart thats all the excitement I need.

toolsofthetrade said:
what makes you think i dont have a permanent one now then? :Spin:
how's your contract status btw?
Ah you never mentioned you were getting married son, congrats :worship:

toolsofthetrade said:
how's your contract status btw?
Is that another job application? I'm flattered and curious but i'll pass for now o_O

homie.jpg

Bambi said:
Ah you never mentioned you were getting married son, congrats :worship:
heh, who said i would? we were talking contracts, permanent as in faces to sit on right. i havent signed anything that keeps me bound forever :tickled:
as long as both parties are happy :):)

Is that another job application? I'm flattered and curious but i'll pass for now o_O
nice way to twist it around lad, you know what i'm talking about ;)
never mind, you cant help it. the ones who say unattached's the best are just trying to convince themselves eh. must be your villain's outlook on things.

I think i'll be travelling and working on the road (my upcoming career is perfect for it, medical transcription, online work, most of it) with my base home on the west coast, likely in Portland, and spending a lot of my travelling time through the west, especially Colorado, Oregon, and Washington, the coast, and the Rockies up through Canada.

toolsofthetrade said:
nice way to twist it around lad, you know what i'm talking about ;)
oohh asking questions straight up these days instead of sniffing round the e-back door, admirable. Still your notes are out of date, better see if you can get an update from anyone :yell: