I have found something that might interest you, kind sir

This is my eighth run for the day. I think that Esoteric will be taken off of my iTunes check. I do not want to wear it out before I hear the full length. I think that it could almost sound somewhat fresh if I keep it on the shelf for a couple of months.

Oh GOD I was at 3:16 on the Land of Wolves and I thought "oh god this is Skyfire?" I proceeded to cum. Literally this EP made my day more than the anal I got. Not to get all emotional and personal on you lovely boys. Jesus Aeonic, how can you not just want to call us vermin mortal scum for not hearing the beast that is Esoteric? I envy your manliness.

edit: I hope there is plenty of advertising for this album. I was really disappointed seeing Skyfire die out last time around with no one really noticing. I think the new logo (sadly people who buy metal can be swayed by a fucking logo sometimes) and material, especially with this veteran SEX songwriting, could garner a LOT of new fans and promote their recognition up like 6 tiers. That is, if there are tiers of being recognized as a death metal act amongst like counterparts. Been drinkin a bit. Fractal sounds even better...

I personally like Esoteric more than the EP tracks, but these tracks are solid too. :D

There won't be any advertising for the EP, but lots for the CD.

OH fuck I just noticed! guys look look! Oh god its soo good CANT STOP LISTENING O hfuck yes Oh god so good OH THIS PART YES fuck! I love it so much its soo good YES

hahahahahaha.

this sums up my feelings about life and this EP. :headbang:

Anyone else notice the heavy buzzsaw...buzzing noise that the bizzare keyboard tone gives off? At first I thought the song was messed up but now I'm sure it needs like a noise gate or somethin...

Yeah, I did notice that. I thought it was my speakers after my girlfriend drunkenly almost knocked one over :tickled: but no, it's the song.

From Martin

"I can imagine that the sound they are talking about has to do with the key-sound Andreas added there. I like it though :) Adds prog feeling."

Just bought and downloaded the tracks from iTunes store. Feels strange, never did this before. I shall be back to give you my impressions of the songs as soon as I've listened to them.

EDIT: I wanted this in mp3. Not mp4. *sighs*