I'm starting to have doubts...

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Ok, i got Guitar Hero III at midnight opening day.

Love the game...but i got it for the PS3 (knowing that i have high hopes for the PS3)

The controller is wireless...i thought it was gonna be sweet.

What a laggy non-reponsive piece of shit.

I COULD of just got the game for the 360 and used my perfectly usable 360 controller and NOT have any unresponsive buttons here and there.

I Can calibrate it all i want....the green button lags 1 second before it actually shows up on the screen, and the buttons cut out like it has weak connectivity to the USB adapter for the controller.

you can play online, which is fun i have played a few people on battles and stuff.

but you can do the same on the 360....

and on another point....Virtua Figher V came out for the PS3 4 or 5 months ago....it was great.

Now it just came out for the 360, and you can play it ONLINE!!!

Sony needs to do something because i am drifting over to the 360 side.....seriously.....

GameSpy noted numerous technical issues with the PlayStation 3 version, noting controller issues ("...the PS3 Les Paul feels great in your hands, though the interface with the console is quite clunky. You'll use a USB dongle to attach to the PS3, and it functions on 2.4 Ghz wireless, rather than the console's built-in Bluetooth. You won't be able to use the PlayStation button to turn on your console; instead, you'll either use a Sixaxis or physically turn it on... Just like the Sixaxis, the Les Pauls will power down after a period of disuse") and the online matchmaking ("Online multiplayer for PS3 is fairly incompetent in presentation...As of the time we're reviewing this, the PS3 Quick Match option is completely broken"), though they noted that gameplay itself had no noticeable lag issues.[32]

Ayep.

eh, my brother bought himself a ps3 last christmas, I bougth my xbox360 this summer, and so far I have around twice as many games as he does, simply because Xbox games >>> ps3 games.

PS3 has had a slow run so far... Amazingly even slower than the Wii.

eh, my brother bought himself a ps3 last christmas, I bougth my xbox360 this summer, and so far I have around twice as many games as he does, simply because Xbox games >>> ps3 games.

Dont remember ps3 got out last Xmass or am i mistaking ? Oo

yeah i got GH III for the PS3 simply for modding and custom songs. (get some nevermore songs on it)

But im about to get the 360 version just cause this controller issue is pissing me off and im not getting a good score cause a button will cut out.

grrr...im ranked in the top 100 though online in battle mode though :D

Don't know why you're bitching about a clone game that you KNEW was going to be better with Microsoft's inherently better wireless.

play a real guitar faggot! i will challenge you online if you need some online action biatch!

with that said, a computer is so much better for my gaming needs, you should aspire to become more like me, steve!

play a real guitar faggot! i will challenge you online if you need some online action biatch!

with that said, a computer is so much better for my gaming needs, you should aspire to become more like me, steve!

i can play a REAL guitar, have been for 12 years.

but i want to become you paul!!!!!! i WANT YOU!

word... right after Christmas hits, I'll get a brand new computer so I can play games like The Witcher and Age of Conan...

I'm not talking about quantity, I'm talking about quality.

Xbox has: Gears of War, Mass Effect, the Halo series, Virtua Fighter with online play, Unreal Tournament 3, etc.

Most games that are launched on ps3 are also launched on xbox360, only the xbox offers more online support. The first potentially good game to launch of the PS3 is Drake's Fortune, but who knows if it will bomb just as much as Lair did. Hopefully they won't try to include that awful Sixaxis system in that game.

the game feels off to me actually. played the ps2 version and you could see i was hitting the holds, yet it wasnt giving me the notes. it was embarrasing.

i can beat bark at the moon AND jordan on expert but couldnt beat hearts barracuda?

FUCK guitar hero 3.

OH YEAH?

Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Mass Effect, Resistance, TEKKEN WITH ONLINE PLAY, Unreal Tournament 3, etc.

Heavenly sword sucked, warhawk too, Mass Effect isn't even on PS3 (lol), Resistance paled in comparison to Gears of War, online play with Sony = ghey