In desperate need of a singer in Italian band...album finished

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Hey everyone. Being a huge fan of Novembre and living in Italy, and judging by the obvious high number of Italians on this board who also love Novembre, I'm in need of some help.

Our band is called "Skylab" and we have just completed the new album. Think Fear Factory meets Samael meets old CoF, and there you have it. It originally started as the one-man project of my drummer from Tarvisio, and then I got involved just as he was finishing it. If you'd like to download a couple of tracks off of the album, go to www.myspace.com/theskylab. We live in Friuli...I live between Pordenone and Udine and as I stated he lives in Tarvisio.

We are desperately searching for a singer for live dates. We can use the sequencer for bass and synth duties, but we absolutely need a singer. He played every instrument including vocals for the album; this is the problem when you start out as a one-man band...eventually you'll need more people if you wanna play live. If you're interested, please let him know! This isn't spam or anything...I really do live here and play in this band. I'm not trying to whore us out or anything, either; just in need of some help if anyone would/could be able to contribute.

One of my greatest dream is singing in a Fear Factory cover-band, but actually I didn't think so much about FF after hearing those couple of songs. And of course, I'm not a vocalist, it would be just for fun. Well, good luck anyway. Hope you can find who you're lookin' for.