Is the website down?

Twilightheart

Aug 10, 2003
Near Munich/ Germany
www.sheol-magazine.com
When I try to enter the Turisas Website, I read this:

"Palvelimella on häiriö, jonka vuoksi sivuja ei voida näyttää.
Olemme tietoisia tilanteesta ja korjaamme sitä parhaillaan.
Pahoittelemme häiriötä."

As I don´t know any Finnish, can someone tell me, if the website is down now permanently? Or only a few days? (Yesterday I still saw the frames/without content, but these are gone now too.) :cry:

"Palvelimella on häiriö, jonka vuoksi sivuja ei voida näyttää.
Olemme tietoisia tilanteesta ja korjaamme sitä parhaillaan.
Pahoittelemme häiriötä."

Means something like this:
"The server has a problem for which we are unable to show this page. We are aware of the situation and are fixing it right now.
We are sorry for the problem. "

So patience... :)

lunatic_cherry said:
´cause your translation would have caught big trouble! :devil:
nah it was good enough!! *proud* ;-) and i didnt had any dictionnary at work, so don't blame me if you didn't get the message behind my creative translation :)

I have a question about your homepage (don't wanna open a new thread fpr this):
would you please give some closer information about the Members of Turisas?
I hear Turisas for a bit more of 1 year and I don't know anything about you guys! This would be really great! I thought about things like: current job, favourite bands (excluding Turisas *lol*) etc.

Maybe we can open a thread, where we can collect some suggestions concerning the homepage (I don't want to make this, because some guys can think it's a bad idea and will kill me for that :rofl:, no not really but I think this should do anyone who's longer registered in this forum than me)

Syrus said:
about things like: current job, favourite bands

Maybe we can open a thread, where we can collect some suggestions concerning the homepage (I don't want to make this, because some guys can think it's a bad idea and will kill me for that :rofl:, no not really but I think this should do anyone who's longer registered in this forum than me)

Maybe indeed some fans would like to know more. But sometimes bands don`t wanna tell everything about themselves. If they wanted us to KNOW where they work, etc., they would have written this into the website already. Maybe we should just let them SOME things for privacy.

Of course! They should not tell all about them, but the favourite bands (of them) would not hurt their privacy, I think so. Of course they can decide which information they would write on their page!