Just got the redux

Dr.Rockso

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2010
Just got the redux from preorder, come on jackson ;) na its pretty cool. Patch is very nice.. if only i had a jacket to stick it on. Stickers are cool, my parasite, the skull one,we who are about to die, one with the new line up, infected nations, cemetary gates, two logo and an earache. Best of all the competition code on back of the stickers. Anyhow time to watch the dvd! Edit, guess its not a dvd just live track, still listening to it all the same

Yep just got mine too :D OH! the codes on the back of the stickers?! haha I was looking all over for it. The patch is strange, it's like rubber, never seen a patch like that before.
Currently blasting cemetary gates:headbang: "if you're watching Pokemon"

The live in the studio tracks are brilliant but hilarious as well. Matt saying things like "Let me hear ya" "Let's see some horns" Are we supposes to play along as if it's a gig? lol
WWAATD sounds heavy as hell.

Haha play a long just for the metal quality :p!!, yeah its great.. i thought the EXACT same thing about the patch.. smells nice though

Been meaning to order mine thru Earache for a while now - was waiting to see if anything else I liked came up on the site to save a little on the shipping/handling...

Wooo! Got mine in the mail today. Just entered in the contest and put some stickers on my PSP :D

Gonna listen to it in a bit. I'm really anxious to hear the live tracks.

I flat out refuse to buy a new copy of an album that only came out a year ago. Sorry dudes but I will be downloading the bonus tracks. I already bought the Red Vinyl as well as the original CD and two versions of the first album, a shirt, gig tickets... I'm not a giving-money-to-Evile machine.

whoever gets the guitar must post here :p given they browse the forums.. well they should search given the ecstacy of the win.