Katagory V rules

Thanks for the kind words Helmut, who is our new german brother! you too progmetalfan!!!!!! :headbang:

And as Deron says, wait till' you here the new material.....he is putting song clips from our preproduction session on the website here real soon.....check em' out and tell us what you think!

Cheers!
Dustin

:headbang: Yes, i hope, that the new stuff keep your promises (Deron und Dustin) - don`t go modern. i will give the metal fans in Germany the chance to hear "Present Day" in the Metal Market at Wacken-Open-Air.

A big Hello from your German brother to all the metalheads, who like K 5

Keep the flame burning:devil:

We stay in contact Deron und Dustin !!!!

Originally posted by helle.mueller
:headbang: Yes, i hope, that the new stuff keep your promises (Deron und Dustin) - don`t go modern. i will give the metal fans in Germany the chance to hear "Present Day" in the Metal Market at Wacken-Open-Air.

A big Hello from your German brother to all the metalheads, who like K 5

Keep the flame burning:devil:

We stay in contact Deron und Dustin !!!!

Hail Helmut!!!!

Thank you for that kind email you sent us! I have passed it on to the rest of the band to read.

I can PROMISE you...the new material will be more metal than the last one! After hearing how the guitar tracks are sounding today in the studio.....I think you'll be pleasently surprised!
once Deron loads up the clips from our preproduction session that we did a few months back....you'll get a small taste of what will be coming soon....

:headbang: