KEEN of the CROW West Coast tour

snow2fall

Dec 8, 2003
Berlin, Germany
snow2fall.deviantart.com

Within many cultures the Raven and/or Crow is a sign of bad omen... a premonition If you will... The Crow is synonymous with death or more rightly, change. The band KEEN OF THE CROW harbors former members Justin Christian and Rhett Davis of reknown Doom Druids MORGION, who helm the body of this new Corvidae. While guitarist and Phoenix, AZ. native Seth Arthur represent the wings. Dan Ochoa, the voice of the crow... being the final harbinger of this grim visage. With these elements combined, KEEN OF THE CROW is the alchemy of the dark, the doomed, and the melodic.

http://www.myspace.com/keenofthecrow

Oct 5 2005, 9:00P
Chop Suey
Seattle, WA

Oct 6 2005, 10:00P
Ash Street Saloon
Portland, OR

Oct 7 2005, 9:00P
The Elbo Room
San Francisco, CA

Oct 8 2005, 8:00P
The Knitting Factory (Alterknit Lounge)
Hollywood, CA

Oct 9 2005, 7:00P
Metal Devastation 2
Phoenix, AZ

I'd go if I could. :headbang:

god damn nad said:
if you come to socal i'll take you to the hollywood show. :loco:
If you pay me the flight, I'll be there in no time. :tickled: I'd even get us on the guestlist, Rhett (drummer) also owes me a couple of beers. :loco:
Oh well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed they'll make it to Europe next year and play at the Belgian Doom Night.

tell me how the much the flight will cost.

beer and boarding would be free of course, i'll have to vacuum up and clean my bathroom though. wait, don't you owe me a beer or two? :loco:

cthulufhtagn said:
i could go to the portland show, never heard any of those bands though. convince me.
Do you like Morgion? If you do, you'll like KotC. I'd post an mp3, but there's only rough demo recordings without vocals so far, all very much in the vein of Morgion's "Solinari". My favourite doom album by far. :worship: If you go, tell me about the other bands afterwards. Haven't heard them either. :D

god damn nad said:
tell me how the much the flight will cost.
Too much my dear. :p

god damn nad said:
wait, don't you owe me a beer or two? :loco:
You'll get some decent German beer if you make it to Europe one day.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

i'm trying to yousendit an mp3 to you right now, but it's taking too long dammit.

snow2fall said:
Do you like Morgion? If you do, you'll like KotC. I'd post an mp3, but there's only rough demo recordings without vocals so far, all very much in the vein of Morgion's "Solinari". My favourite doom album by far. :worship:

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaally.

I love Solinari and AMong Majestic Ruin is amazing as well. Perfect doom. Wasn't crazy about Crowned in shit, CLoaked in buttjuice.

I be checkin' this out, yo.

snow2fall said:
I decided to upload some of the KotC demo recordings (no vocals, they didn't have a singer back then), they might give you a first impression of what you have to expect:

Nightbringer
Mercurial
yarrrrr, it's a 21+ show, damn you america and your ridiculous legal drinking age

but wow that's really good, i have to check them out s'more

thx :kickass:

so i'm sitting here, kinda buzzed, rocking out to this awesome song that i realize after a while though it sounds vaguely familiar, i don't know what it is. so i look and lo and behold, it's this radical kotc demo track. end of story.

premonitionstour23sy4hw.jpg

Rhett Davis said:
Also... I just got the go ahead and we are doing a week long tour with The Eternal and Novembers Doom on the West Coast starting on Halloween and ending on my b-day (7th of Nov.)... really looking forward to that!
:kickass: