Last and Next concert

Last: Sepicflesh, As I Lay Dying, Amon Amarth
Next: I can choose between Most Of Evil with Vader, Gorgoroth and Sodom, Tarja Turunen and 70 000 tones of metal

Same here :] 70k tons of metal will be fuckin expensive, so it's more likely to be Vader and Gorgoroth

I wanted to see Skrillex :( My friend was bragging and showing off, not fully realizing I havn't listened to or bothered with Skrillex in well over a year when he was somewhat new :p.
I like him though, catchy, its just all the same.

Anyway, mini-jealous of both shows. D:
Having a job sucks, too busy to drink and act a foo' :(

I wanted to see Skrillex :( My friend was bragging and showing off, not fully realizing I havn't listened to or bothered with Skrillex in well over a year when he was somewhat new :p.
I like him though, catchy, its just all the same.

Anyway, mini-jealous of both shows. D:
Having a job sucks, too busy to drink and act a foo' :(

Funny enough, I've just been really REALLY lucky with my work/school schedule to catch these gigs. I like him as well, more as a producer, but live he can't spin for shit. XD When he comes back to Toronto, you and I should check him out. :)

I fucked up with the 70,000 Tons of Metal booking... thought it was 1300$ for a cabin... but it turns out that's per person. :( So 2600$ gets sucked out of my pocket, unless I can find someone to go with. :/

It's been almost a year and I went to quite a few good shows sooooo.

I went to see Bodom, Obscura, Devin Townsend, and Septic Flesh last July. All of them were good of course. Not a huge SF fan though.

Went to see Obscura, Abysmal Dawn, and Enfold Darkness last December and got to hangout with Christian Muenzner most of the night and talk with him about the new Spawn of Possession album as well as his solo album and a bunch of other shit.

Decapitated sometime in January I think it was. They were with Decrepit Birth, Rings of Saturn and one other band I can't remember. Rings of Saturn sucked ass, DB and Decap were amazing though.

Went to see Animals as Leaders with Thrice for the the Thrice farewell tour even though I could care less about that band. AAL was amazing though.

Went to Scion Fest a few weeks ago (A free festival we have in Tampa here every summer) and saw Decapitated, Suffocation, Origin, Revocation, and Exodus. All of them were amazing.

Saw Behemoth with Watain a month or two ago as well. It was nice to see Nergal return healthy and well. He cut his hair short, which looks much better on him imo since he was starting to look like Vegeta. Watain was great as well.

There's probably a few others I forgot about :p

Next is.... Death to All on the 30th (the Death reunion/Tribute show) with Atheist.

Then Deicide with Vital Remains next month.

Then Summer Slaughter, and Agalloch the next day.

Gojira soon too. It's going to be a pretty good summer :)

lol, I was down in the middle most of the time. @ 2:00 you can actually see me getting carried by lol. Paul Masdival had my favorite tone I think. That guitar with no headstock is so ugly but it sounds amazing. All of them were really good players though, I can't think of one weak player there. Gene Hoglans drumming was fucking rattling that whole damned building too, sweet jesus. He's probably the heaviest drummer I've ever seen live.

May I post what shows I'd like to go to? Problem is that I'm not sure if my wallet allows it.

Dragonforce in Oslo 15th of October
Sabaton in Oslo 20th of October
Entombed in Oslo 10th of August
Ensiferum in Oslo 17th of October
Scooter in Oslo 4th of October
Trivium and As I Lay Dying in Oslo 4th of November
Meshuggah in Oslo 9th of November

On topic: last concert - It was wither "We Love The 90s Tour 2012" or Amon Amarth.
Next concert: have no idea

Going to see Wintersun with Arsis in a few weeks 8=======================================================================================D

Also going to see Btbam with the faceless around the same time.

Going to see Wintersun with Arsis in a few weeks 8=======================================================================================D

Also going to see Btbam with the faceless around the same time.

Keep missing Wintersun, goddam grownup life and jobs. Finntroll I really want to go see again soon too, I;ve been listening to their new album lots and lots lately.

I saw a production of Tommy put on recently in Stratford Ontario (theater mecca or so I'm told), does that count? Its still live music, and was totally awesome until the assholes singing Pinball Wizard put on this HORRIBLE fake british accent that just ruined a great song.

Hopefully gonna see our old Alestorm buddies, as they're hitting America again... hit me up if anyone is going to see them in either London or Toronto... I can only go to one, and I might bring snacks :O