Logo Designer wanted

ShadowOfDeath

Warrior of Black Metal
Sep 20, 2003
New Hampshire
firec0re.net
Looking for someone who can imitate this drawing only as a photoshop jpg file...also include the PSD if you can and if you use PhotoShop.

i have drawn a logo(spent about an hour in detention on it) and was wondering if someone could duplicate it for me? What i'm asking is to look at the drawing, copy the drawing and make a digital version of the drawing, look at the logos used on Metal Archives to get an idea of what i'm talking about. Something like that, a white and black one on transparent backgrounds.

apocalypse-logo1.jpg

thanks a bunch, PM, e-mail, or AIM me(CrEaGaR12345) if interested or you actually do it. If you see something scrippled out don't add it :)

i might be able to help, have you got clearer pictures?

ShadowOfDeath said:
Looking for someone who can imitate this drawing only as a photoshop jpg file...also include the PSD if you can and if you use PhotoShop.

i have drawn a logo(spent about an hour in detention on it) and was wondering if someone could duplicate it for me? What i'm asking is to look at the drawing, copy the drawing and make a digital version of the drawing, look at the logos used on Metal Archives to get an idea of what i'm talking about. Something like that, a white and black one on transparent backgrounds.

apocalypse-logo1.jpg

thanks a bunch, PM, e-mail, or AIM me(CrEaGaR12345) if interested or you actually do it. If you see something scrippled out don't add it :)