Megadeth fans, rejoice

Seriously, wtf is up with that? No Chicago? The closest to me is Indianapolis and that's too far for me.

Same here, and whats even more strange is that there is no Milwaukee show either. Minneapolis is getting screwed as well. I'm not sure what kind of crack was smoked when routing this tour but congrats to the people who were able to go.

I think this is what is happening. Megadeth appears to be avoiding markets that they hit last November/December and markets that are on the Megadeth/Slayer itinerary. With that said, I wonder if El Paso, Houston, & Atlanta will lose their Megadeth/Slayer stop when the rescheduled dates are announced.

I wish there was a show close enough to drive to from where I live. :erk:

As far as I know, and after talking yesterday with the owner of Club 101 in El Paso, the Megadeth/Slayer show is still a go, but he said that may change with this upcoming show.

And the midwest gets fucked. Dave didn't even wear a rubber. I'm gonna go sit on my hemorrhoid cushion because my ass hurts now.

I have an extra bedroom, and I only live 10 minutes from the venue in El Paso, and may be able to score some free tickets, so come on down.

Alright so Megadeth is playing Rust in Peace in its entirety AND Testament is going to be The Legacy in its entirety on this tour?? Exodus...whatcha got??

Thinking I might trek down to DC for this show...been looking for an excuse to get away for a few days anyway.

That's awesome. I just wish there was a date closer to us. It'd be great to catch this tour, but I've pretty much given up on it. :lol:

By the way, Skolnik is not playing with Testament on this tour. That sucks, but it doesn't matter for me because they aren't coming to Florida!:mad:

By the way, Skolnik is not playing with Testament on this tour. That sucks, but it doesn't matter for me because they aren't coming to Florida!:mad:

Yeah, I just read that... Glen Drover is filling in for him. Sucks, but the Alex Skolnick Trio is coming to Atlanta a week before the RIP tour!!! I'm gonna have to see that!