Metallica

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
2848404915_38f638a6af.jpg

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

but great :D (parodied in "Mastered by Muppets" actually - "Rob, your shirt is out of season" :D)

Yeah, old but I'll comment anyway. If I had hundreds of millions of dollars I'd go buy some Armani too. I never got why designer clothes were taboo for dudes that live in multimillion dollar mansions and drove $200k cars.

Yeah, old but I'll comment anyway. If I had hundreds of millions of dollars I'd go buy some Armani too. I never got why designer clothes were taboo for dudes that live in multimillion dollar mansions and drove $200k cars.

Shit, I'm into the Armani scene myself. Hetfield is just down with the clown.

I don't know how many of you have seen that shop in real life, well I have(is here in milan) and I tell ya if you step inside with those beach splippers they'd kick your ass out.
I imagined they kwen it was a rock star (not a tramp) so they let the "money" come in lol

Dude, if I was James I would stay naked all day long. Fancy clothes are just to get women and jobs, and you´re pretty secure on both matters if you are a multimillionaire famous rockstar.
By the way, have you seen that they´ve confirmed the tour with Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax?

Eh, I'd rather wear Armani at that age than be 40 something years old and wear "metal clothes" in the street and keep convincing myself I'm 18 years old when I'm not.