Mighty Ravendark and Stormster let the healing begin.

I think this belongs here lol:

Ben , Captain Ravendark says:
oi
send me a song
wanna test out my net speed
BLIND GUARDIAN WERE THE FUCKING BEST EVER!!!!!! sends:

fuck off

Sending of "Stryper - To Hell With The Devil - 06 - The Way.mp3" to Ben , Captain Ravendark has failed.

I think this belongs here lol:

oi
send me a song
wanna test out my net speed
BLIND GUARDIAN WERE THE FUCKING BEST EVER!!!!!! sends:

fuck off

Sending of "Stryper - To Hell With The Devil - 06 - The Way.mp3" to Ben , Captain Ravendark has failed.
hahaha:lol: :lol: You champ Stormster, thats how I got Ben into Stryper in the first place. He asked me to send him an Anthrax song, so I changed Strypers sing along song to Anthrax stand and fall and sent it to him:lol:

hahaha:lol: :lol: You champ Stormster, thats how I got Ben into Stryper in the first place. He asked me to send him an Anthrax song, so I changed Strypers sing along song to Anthrax stand and fall and sent it to him:lol:

:worship: You SIR are more of a champion than me, if only i had thought of that!

And that why i like throwing Watto through things:)

Hey Benny i'm seeing Immortal :) oh wait Kai hanson is on at the same time shit that rules Immortal out. I can't skip seeing someone that is good

Hey Benny i'm seeing Immortal :) oh wait Kai hanson is on at the same time shit that rules Immortal out. I can't skip seeing someone that is good

Why not get the best of both worlds? See Kai Hanson, then afterwards get some random poofs to dress up in corpse paint and gargle dog food so you can get the Immortal experience too! :headbang:

My birthday on the 7th, what u buying me ben to make up for all the bullshit you've caused me since i've known you?

Apparently that's about the 8th time I've made it onto his magical "shitlist" yet somehow I'm still only entry #5? That's the problem with these Immortal fans. They can't count either. Maybe that's why they dig Immortal so much. Something they can listen to without burning out too many brain cells.