music masterminds

Andreea said:
you should stay put in a corner. I might come and get good money exactly for your little brain, 'course only for scientific research.
and again: am happy we have so different opinions.
otherwise, if I were you, I would eventually get lost.
I eventually got lost reading that lot, anyone know how to speak gippo?? o_O

autumnsphere said:
no really, if there is a true MUSIC MASTERMIND, this is Bach and after him everything is silence. He's a God. He's not from this Planet.
yesyes :wave:
LoboUivante said:
beethoven, chopin, mozart, bach, etc eheh
also yes :) I don't really like Mozart by the way (kill me if you want), his pieces are just not my cup of tea. but I don't doubt he was/is a master. plus, with Requiem he clears everything for me :D

still Chopin and Bach for me.

Bambi said:
geoff tate?? a genuis?? With that haircut?? have you heard the mans solo album?? jesus wept what are you lot like :erk: . He's a nice set of pipes and he wrote a killer album in 1988 so he qualifies as genius??
o_O

No Offence Bambi but I don’t think I agree with you on that. You are referring just to Operation mindcrime and I think that there are more good works from Queensryche like Rage for order and Promised Land.
The vocals of this guy used to be perfect. Personally I think that was one of the best progressive singers ever. And it’s a fact that a lot of guys were influenced by him.
It is obvious that he has "personal problems” now. His voice (especially live) is not like used to be and I think he really lives in his own world. It’s a pity to judge him from his solo album and last Queensryche works.

But it's an Anathema Forum and I write for Geoff Tate. :Smug:

Anyway where is Dunc. Still not back?

Bambi said:
speak gippo! o_O

dive kerena

János bácsi szakeresz a vakeresz
Jaj de nagyon kamelom a burádat
Nekimenjek ne menjek
Hej a tenger szemednek
Inkább iszom három deci kevertet
Hej de nagyon komállak
Hogy szétvet a bubánat
Mer te engem nem komálsz
Sukár csávó, verjen meg a devla
Mer én felfordulok a nagy bánatomba'

black.gif

pastorius_music_rev1.jpg

stanleyclarke.jpg

merleon14.jpg

well, i must admit that i'm like the fourth option once or twice a year. can't say i've noticed anyone following though. making fun of me, yeh...

July said:
No Offence Bambi but I don’t think I agree with you on that. You are referring just to Operation mindcrime and I think that there are more good works from Queensryche like Rage for order and Promised Land.
The vocals of this guy used to be perfect. Personally I think that was one of the best progressive singers ever. And it’s a fact that a lot of guys were influenced by him.
It is obvious that he has "personal problems” now. His voice (especially live) is not like used to be and I think he really lives in his own world. It’s a pity to judge him from his solo album and last Queensryche works.

But it's an Anathema Forum and I write for Geoff Tate. :Smug:

Anyway where is Dunc. Still not back?

Promised Land is mostly overwrought bollox and rage for order has aged none too well. Either way, tayto might be a good singer but musical mastermind is a different thing altogether.

And dunc aint coming back, hes off, on his bike, vamoosed, skiddadled, blown this popsicle stand :wave:

Maqus said:
dive kerena

János bácsi szakeresz a vakeresz
Jaj de nagyon kamelom a burádat
Nekimenjek ne menjek
Hej a tenger szemednek
Inkább iszom három deci kevertet
Hej de nagyon komállak
Hogy szétvet a bubánat
Mer te engem nem komálsz
Sukár csávó, verjen meg a devla
Mer én felfordulok a nagy bánatomba'