Musicians section?

Disposable_Yuri

Guitarbizarre
Jul 25, 2007
Vienna, Austria
www.thiary.com
Wouldn't a musicians section be cool? I think atleast 1/2 of this board play some instrument, and more will come in the near future.

We could use it to discuss musicians related topics, also trade tabs (Evile tabs :) ) etc etc.

I played the piano for about 8 years. I wanted to drum or play guitar, but my parents wouldn't want to buy me a guitar.

A few months ago I sold all my Magic the Gathering cards to buy my a guitar. I didn't had that much money, so I bought myself a Washburnguitar and Roland Micro Cube. The only song I can play is Troops of Doom (Sepultura), but still very slow.

That's cool. The Roland MicroCube is an excellent beginners practice amp. Keep on playing dude!

Here is the shit i use:
-Epiphone Gothic Explorer (mods: EMG 81/60, Tune-o-matic bridge, Graphtec nut, Jumbo frets)
-Peavey 6505+
-Framus 212 with V30 Speakers
-MXR 10 Band EQ
-Ibanez TS9
-Dunlop ZW Wah
-ISP Decimator
-Boss NS2
-Behringer Lead Boost
-DR 11-50 Strings
-Dunlop Tortex 1.00mm Picks
-Schaller Straplocks

A few months ago I sold all my Magic the Gathering cards to buy my a guitar. I didn't had that much money, so I bought myself a Washburnguitar and Roland Micro Cube. The only song I can play is Troops of Doom (Sepultura), but still very slow.

That's cool to hear man!!! I suggest learning a lot of classic rock since it's pretty simple to get the hang of playing, don't stop learning thrash, but if you learn to rock first, thrashing becomes much easier!!! also try stuff like Saxon and Judas Priest, it really will help you out :)

I play a Jackson DK2 Flamey one (made in Japan), but I customised it!!!! Quite a bit...

Seymour Duncan TB6 Distortion pickup in bridge position
Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in neck position

I also changed all the original silver hardware for black hardware, and the trem is a Japanese-made Jackson one, (old-style Floyd Rose) but I've never seen one like it before *dances* I love my guitar!!!!

:kickass:

Even though im a death metal bassist... Iv found myself writing loads of chilled out acoustic stuff with strings and harps.....

Oh my fucking god whats happening to me?!

But then again, the death that i write now and then is technical and brutal as fuck!! So i guess i forgive myself!!

That's cool. The Roland MicroCube is an excellent beginners practice amp. Keep on playing dude!

Here is the shit i use:
-Epiphone Gothic Explorer (mods: EMG 81/60, Tune-o-matic bridge, Graphtec nut, Jumbo frets)
-Peavey 6505+
-Framus 212 with V30 Speakers
-MXR 10 Band EQ
-Ibanez TS9
-Dunlop ZW Wah
-ISP Decimator
-Boss NS2
-Behringer Lead Boost
-DR 11-50 Strings
-Dunlop Tortex 1.00mm Picks
-Schaller Straplocks

I play a guitar

[JaseOnTheBass];6421464 said:
Even though im a death metal bassist... Iv found myself writing loads of chilled out acoustic stuff with strings and harps.....

Oh my fucking god whats happening to me?!

But then again, the death that i write now and then is technical and brutal as fuck!! So i guess i forgive myself!!
Nothing wrong with chilled out acoustic stuff. Ever heard of Opeth? :p

Anywho, I've played piano for about 8 years now, both classical and jazz (and have been studying some theory), and drums for a few years as well. I have a Pacific by Ddrum kit in a nice maple color.

Nothing wrong with chilled out acoustic stuff. Ever heard of Opeth? :p

Anywho, I've played piano for about 8 years now, both classical and jazz (and have been studying some theory), and drums for a few years as well. I have a Pacific by Ddrum kit in a nice maple color.

Haha yeah i know... Fookin love Opeth

But its more nicey nicey than evil really... though there is the odd evil bit i suppose...