Negotiations about touring

To Omin,
no problem. I hope to translate the second part of the story tonight or in a couple of days anyway...But I assume that part is not the last one, so when you've done writing the rest just send it to my e-mail. I'll translate the whole thing then.

Sure, it`s not the end of the story. I`ll finish it asap. Now i`m too busy on my work to make something like that. And i heard someone else is going to write down his story about that trip. :)

Sure, it`s not the end of thestory. I`ll finish it as soon as possible. Now i`m too busy on my work to make something like that. BTW i heard someone else is going to write down HIS story about that trip :)

Omin, I'm sure that'll be a masterpiece. We just have to wait...and wait...and wait before he finds time for writing it all down :bah:
You'd better finish yours faster... :Spin:

P.S. wow....it took me almost five full years to post 100 times. I'm sloooow :dopey:

Congratulations! Let's celebrate!!! :kickass:

YEAH!!! I've already toasted it with a glass of milk! :devil:

Omin said:
Yeah.. I still remember how once our "someone" has uploaded pics from WOA`06 trip..

Indeed...and there were no story written as well....but better late than never! Besides, you can also jot it down, can't you? :Spin:

well.. Yes, i can.. But who needs it almost one year later? I don`t see also any comment of what i wrote and you translated of UA tour. Shall i go on this story?

И я думаю... писать свою часть или нет... две страницы написал... да кругом мёртвые карлсоны... а надо ли оно им? Нет! Тогда зачем нам упражняться в публичном одиночестве? Как вы считаете? Всем ведь надо МЯСА!!!! Давай мочи!!!! Ревели трупы... Мож и ливануть им уринного на самом деле? Горестно мне...

The promised second part. Sorry, it took me a bit longer to translate than I've expected...

Recollections. part II (By Omin)

The day off passed quite quickly and everyone spent it doing different things. We managed to resolve the problems with the return tickets considering that the gig in Khmelnitsky was cancelled, visited Dnepr hydroelecric station, wandered a bit around the town, had some beer in a park...Had some good time!

On our way to Melitopol, we discovered that certain "conscientious" people forgot their stuff in Zaporozhye. Among those thigs was one really important--an iPod with recorded key parts....Our sincere thanks to Anna who tolerated a pack of starving, drunken and hairy men in her house for 2 days AND found a way and strengh to get to Melitopol and return the stuff! :)

Fragile Art--you're good! They've compiled a 'bouncy' set and played it everywhere having no troubles at all; whereas we wrecked our brains what we should and should not play in the glorious city Melitopol. Considering the time limit of the performance, it was agreed upon using the 'big guns': the most possibly heavy set-list. Moreover, we persuaded our colleaugues to headline the evening.
And I must say that evening was a success! There weren't many people at first, and again this irritating habit of being outside--even this time, at the OPEN AIR, people managed to stay behind the fence!!! The tickets cost a mere trifle....
When we mounted the stage it appeared that the audience somehow doubled its numbers: the space in front of the stage was packed quite densely. The night had fallen by that time and the whole thing looked like some magic mega-open-air! :)
I want to point out as well the fact that--no offence to the other cities, but the gig in Melitopol was the best! We all tend to think that it was the most inspiring concert of the whole tour. The audience supported the bands unbelievably well so that they were ready to play all night long!

Fragile Art performance was marked by some kind of sheer mass lunacy--I can hadly remember any gigs in Moscow where people had such a great time!

The only thing that spoiled the evening was the behaviour of the local scallies*. They had their "fun" in the park late at night....I don't know where all the cops have gone, who kept an eye on those wishing to urinate in the park...but the bands went out of the park in dense groups, loaded the bus as soon as it was possible and set off quickly to Cremea, to Sevastopol!!!

well.. Yes, i can.. But who needs it almost one year later? I don`t see also any comment of what i wrote and you translated of UA tour. Shall i go on this story?

Just write it down! We'll read it in 20 years and laugh our heads off :lol:

И я думаю... писать свою часть или нет... две страницы написал... да кругом мёртвые карлсоны... а надо ли оно им? Нет! Тогда зачем нам упражняться в публичном одиночестве? Как вы считаете? Всем ведь надо МЯСА!!!! Давай мочи!!!! Ревели трупы... Мож и ливануть им уринного на самом деле? Горестно мне...

Напиши конечно :) Это же бесценные воспоминания :)

Ладно... пока перерыв на работе... Вроде и настроение есть.. попробую закончить сагу.

Heh, guys... everything is sad but... funny ("...Бесконечные 11 часов тряски, храпа, вонищи потом и носками, страшного мата и украинского радио на полную мощность..." - real METAL tour ;) )? Karlssons? Yeah...They are always near and Omin's story proves it.
So many people around us but it doesn't save...
Maybe everything will change after your album...? I mean it WILL change!

finally i got my hands on translating another part of Omin's story. Here it is:

Although I intended to write only about the concerts, I simply can`t avoid some facts about our every-day life, generally because the trip from Melitopol to Sevastopol could be compared to some extreme sports! Having escaped local Melitopol scallies we left the town. Only after that, at some gas station we could safely stop to catch our breath and freshen up a bit--we left right after the gig and were all sweaty and dusty. An opened (!) functioning (!) loo was a very pleasant surprise! By the way, one can write a whole story just about loos! During the whole trip we had some problems with that fascility. But another author will probably touch upon that subject in his story. :)
Of course we expected that this particular trip won`t be an easy one but not THAT much of a hell of course.... We passed about 500 km in 11 hours! Endless 11 hours of jolting, snoring, smelling of sweat and socks, bad language and roaring Ukranian radio! Some were luckier--they fell asleep :). Since I didn't - I got the unique possibility of enjoying the full range of those delightful "entertainments" being as sober as a judge and trying to booze myself into sleep. It didn`t work though. Occasionally there appeared an interlocutor, usually among those who woke up swearing as hell close to the ceiling right after the bus hit another bump on the road, or a rucksack fell on someone's head.
Once or twice everything went really quiet and I could doze, but these were rare moments. So we jumbled like buffoons in silence and darkness occasionally waking up and still half-asleep muttered something like: "When will we arrive? Fucking hell!" When it became clear that we were only halfway through....fell asleep in horror!
Hosting in Sevastopol was a dream come true! Separate rooms! Loos! Shower!!! Not one but three!! Here I had an opportunity of falling asleep and so I slept half of the day!
I have to say that the gig in Sevastopol was the best one regarding organisation: great venue, professional equipment, everything was exceptionally well done! But there happened to be neither coffee nor tea at the bar! Pity.
About the gig then...there are loads and loads of reviews: positive ones and not really, but my personal opinion is that this concert was a success. However, I could see it again: people strolling in and out all the time and by the end of the concert there weren't many people left, but we were used to that already. The rest of the audience looked not exactly dull, but after the "storm" in Melitopol everything was a bit calmer. Nevertheless we tried to do our best quality-wise by playing the longest set that exceeded one and a half hours. The audience LISTENED and it was a pleasant thing to realize.
Actually, if you ignore the local peculiarities then it's rather obvious that audience in Sevastopol is similar to that of Moscow. It's tough to amaze or inspire them unless people are there especially for your band.
After the gig we signed the posters, those who wanted took pictures with us, chatted with other band members, everything went quite heartily.
The next day the volunteers spent climbing the Cremea mountains and swimming in the sea, which was, by the way, very cold.
We sort of overdid it with such outings since we were back very late and it was already time to load the bus and head to Odessa. It meant that we would be having our rest while a night trip again jumping on the ukranian roads like kangaroos.