New Album Art?

Two more absolutely stunning artworks I did for the coming Turisas album! :p This is what happens when I get too much time on my hands hahaha...

Btw, the amazing looking model on both covers is of course me, myself and I :) Just found this folder with pics from some party in the summer of 2001...

cover_party.jpg

cover_scream.jpg

I think you will need something cute on the cover of the next album, not always these brutal, bloody killing scenes. :loco: Like this guy here:

turisas_odin.jpg

This ist Odin, one of our two guinea pigs. His friend is called Thor, and yes, he would be the right pig for brutal, bloody killing scenes :headbang:

LOL.. i guess that one will be banned because of the under-cover-swastikas all over!!!

damn i love guinea pigs!!!!

:p :p
melchen said:
LOL.. i guess that one will be banned because of the under-cover-swastikas all over!!!

damn i love guinea pigs!!!!

Swastikas?? No, no, this guinea pig is completely non-political :saint: , the only thing he thinks about is ... munching ... :p

Ms. Shelley said:
I think you will need something cute on the cover of the next album, not always these brutal, bloody killing scenes. :loco: Like this guy here:

turisas_odin.jpg

This ist Odin, one of our two guinea pigs. His friend is called Thor, and yes, he would be the right pig for brutal, bloody killing scenes :headbang:

Holy shit :worship:

it's very nice, just the japanese influences are bothering me... I like the drawing very much,but its just not Turisas-like...

KristJaeger said:
it's very nice, just the japanese influences are bothering me... I like the drawing very much,but its just not Turisas-like...

Didn't you hear, Turisas have 3 new japanese members!

(The above sentance may be false.)

Ok I worked really really hard to remove the Japanese elements.

bm2tu4kn3.jpg

How's that now? Did I Win?

definitly better! ;)
but still it reminds me to the first album, and the new artwork must be something fresher in my humble opinion...