New Album, News songs - opinions, reviews etc.

I've received the promo yesterday!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Don't worry folks, you'll all be happy :)
It's amazing, it's typical BS but it's more diverse again like Ambiguity was, and with a few new cool details here and there to make things richer. Lots of very heavy and fast rhythm section, but also melodic choruses that are this time never ever cheesy yay! ;) Damn fine songwriting in general, I think it's gonna be an album that needs to grow but will grow to great heights! :)

Don't worry folks, you'll all be happy
It's amazing, it's typical BS but it's more diverse again like Ambiguity was, and with a few new cool details here and there to make things richer. Lots of very heavy and fast rhythm section, but also melodic choruses that are this time never ever cheesy yay! Damn fine songwriting in general, I think it's gonna be an album that needs to grow but will grow to great heights!
Thanks for some new words about album :)
I hope that you'll write some more details about every songs when you have some free time :)
Can you tell me what about solos? Fast just like on Unholy or maybye slowler and more melodic like on ST?
And I hope that whole album isnt similar to "All those words"...:)
And one more thing...how long is new album?

\m/Overkill\m/ said:
Thanks for some new words about album :)
I hope that you'll write some more details about every songs when you have some free time :)
Can you tell me what about solos? Fast just like on Unholy or maybye slowler and more melodic like on ST?
And I hope that whole album isnt similar to "All those words"...:)
And one more thing...how long is new album?

I never have free time (unless i take a moment to be lazy lol) but I will write a review for Morrigan's Pit. Solo's oops.... they are about the last things I notice usually, I'll try to listen to it. And nooooo the album is not like ATW, that's a more melodic song, the rest is pretty much in the typical mid and uptempo Brainstorm style, although there are enough newer thingies to make it new and exciting :hotjump:

my promo is 51.23 minutes :)

ok, thanks for some informations...
I wait for a full review and some words about concret songs :)
Still cant wait for hear some new sounds and read some words about new album :)

Marlies said:
I've received the promo yesterday!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Don't worry folks, you'll all be happy :)
It's amazing, it's typical BS but it's more diverse again like Ambiguity was, and with a few new cool details here and there to make things richer. Lots of very heavy and fast rhythm section, but also melodic choruses that are this time never ever cheesy yay! ;) Damn fine songwriting in general, I think it's gonna be an album that needs to grow but will grow to great heights! :)

You forgot a female voice added into the mix on a song!!
loco.gif

Bear

Hi guys! This is my first post on the board and it's great to see a lot of nice and cool people being Brainstorm fans!! :headbang:

I have to admit that LM is the kind of album that grows on you with every listen. That makes for a more rewarding experience. There are great songs throughout the album such as Painside, Mask of Life, Worlds are coming through and Lifeline. To me, the best one is "Inside the Monster". This song has all the classic BS elements plus new nuances. It's destined to be a classic. :OMG:

Well, that's all for now. Let's all buy the new album and give BS the support they need to conquer the world!!

Take care and keep the Braintrain rolling! :hotjump:

Got the new album April 5 and gotta say that it's simply another great Brainstorm album, I have to give it a few more spins before I can determine which songs are my favorites, but it already kicks ass and is definitely one of my favorite CDs of the year, keep up the good work guys!