New Crimson shirts from Black Mark!

Burnout

Faith Puppeteer
Sep 25, 2005
California, US
www.last.fm
It looks like Black Mark had some new Edge of Sanity Crimson shirts made!

CRIMSON-I-T-SHIRT-SHOP.jpg

Wow I was just asking in a different thread if they had any Edge of Sanity shirts anymore....and here are some. Haha

Hey Dan will these be the only ones made? Or will there be Crimson II shirts or other shirts from other albums in the future? Or do you even know? :lol:

I'll wait and if not, I'll be buying this within the next week. :kickass:

^They've been at Wacken for a week so they will open again today. Try later today or tomorrow again.
They had some trouble with their credit card orders so I guess they have loads of mail about that.

Already got it.

Black Mark stall at Wacken. I got it thrown in for free when I bought 170 Euros worth of Swano swag. As well as a couple of promo posters printed way back when.

arf, i skipped the metal market (you have to pay 5 euros to get in) and last time black mark had only bathory stuff... FUCK!

cool stuff...shame about the original coverdesign though...days before scanenrs and emails etc. were a bitch...
the first time I saw the actual cover was...well, on the cover!!!! I cried a dry tear....

See ya

arf, i skipped the metal market (you have to pay 5 euros to get in) and last time black mark had only bathory stuff... FUCK!

2.50 for me.

Anyway, my new Swano collection.

SwanoSwag.jpg

My camera went a bit dodgy after that, so the promo posters i'll post later. And my Crimson shirt is in the wash.

VERY nice collection, Teh Noonster. What an amazing set of records all in one place! I'm hoping to go to Wacken in 2009...senior vacation. Anyways, I'll have to set aside around 400 bucks for whatever I'm gonna buy.