New material?

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
Will there be any new material coming from the Lefay camp? Looks as if live shows are still in the works, from what I've read some metal festivals, etc, here and there.

What other bands would anyone recommend if I like Lefay? I really prefer thrash over power metal.

Thanks,

No idea about any news in the Lefay camp......if there are any.

Also unfortunately I cannot really recommend any thrash stuff because that's one of the styles in metal I listen to and know of the least.

To say it with Robin's words:
Lefay hopes to get started on some new material soon, it's a matter of time as the members all need to work and most of them out of town, but they will try to work something out.

If you like thrash you must definitaly check out Kreator, especially songs from Coma of Souls, Pleasure to Kill, Violent Revolution. Kickass stuff

Try older Nevermore, like The Politics of Ecstasy. That's brilliant... but steer clear of anything past Dreaming neon black. Dead Heart is a terrible album, and Enemies of Reality is almost as bad, with an even worse production...

Agreed on the Kreator thing... What about later Death, like The Sound of Perseverance...?

Hey all!

What I can say on this subject is that we've started working on new stuff, no exact schedule is set but we're hoping to record/release during 2003. We will make a kind of pre-production to send out to the labels ASAP and then we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for a new (sweeet ;)) deal *lol* so once again, be patient, heh...
:devil:

Korkil said:
Hey all!

What I can say on this subject is that we've started working on new stuff, no exact schedule is set but we're hoping to record/release during 2003. We will make a kind of pre-production to send out to the labels ASAP and then we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for a new (sweeet ;)) deal *lol* so once again, be patient, heh...

That's killer news dude. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Korkil said:
Hey all!

That's GREEEAAAT news!!! :hotjump:
A new deal will be offered.
Don't care :)

I'm going to camp outside the nearest rocordstore worth the name to get it as fast as possible when the day comes.

@Korkil

Is there really a possibility that there will be a release this year? I have always got the impression that it takes about one hell of a time to get out an album.

Child of Time said:
I'm going to camp outside the nearest rocordstore worth the name to get it as fast as possible when the day comes.

@Korkil

Is there really a possibility that there will be a release this year? I have always got the impression that it takes about one hell of a time to get out an album.
Well, You are right about that, heh, we cannot promise a release before 2004 but as I said earlier...our goal is to at least record a kind of pre-production and get that out to the labels ASAP. Fortunately there are still some labels interrested in working with us :) so we'll just have to take it from there and hope that a release will be a priority when the time comes...

of course they are...Cause u F..kers rule!!!!!
I`ve been waiting for new material since the dawn of time.....
Say hello To Chulle and the guys from Micke and Eken!!!!

Korkil said:
Well, You are right about that, heh, we cannot promise a release before 2004 but as I said earlier...our goal is to at least record a kind of pre-production and get that out to the labels ASAP. Fortunately there are still some labels interrested in working with us :) so we'll just have to take it from there and hope that a release will be a priority when the time comes...

Also hope they come with something new quite soon!!

You try and listen to Tad Morose if you haven't so far (esp Modus Vivendi and Undead), though its a bit less thrashy and more progressive than Lefay...
Nevermore (Dead Heart + The Politics Of Ecstasy)

Thought I'd pop in and give Ya'll a kind of update...

Peter is really working hard on writing songs together with Fredrik, and Tony was just here on vacation and recorded som ideas as well...Charles is working on the lyrics.
Most of the songs still need some work...arranging, vocals and such...
But we're getting there...

Hope Ya'll have a good summer :headbang: