New song - Death Metal stuff

Jun 6, 2012
https://soundcloud.com/grimriffer/new-song-death-metal

Tell me how bad the mix is ;) Guitars will never sound good as they're recorded with my pc's line in :( (No $ for audio interface lol)
Used a Mark III amp sim with two impulses - s-preshigh and something out of ToneVampIR.

No EQ but HP/LP filters as I found that messing with the EQ ruins the sound here. I've put a C4 in there too to control some low-mids from spiking.
Enjoy!

Wow, those riffs man! Especially liked the mellow ending from 5:08!
Nice sound considering the recording technique you mentioned!

Riffs are tasty! Jeez dude for line in.. the guitars sound pretty awesome. I can hear programming on the drums, get some more varied snare and cymbal hits. The left hand side crash is really "sample" sounding.

What amp sim program? Nice work man thanks for sharing.

Wow, those riffs man! Especially liked the mellow ending from 5:08!
Nice sound considering the recording technique you mentioned!

Thanks man! Doing my best till I'll have enough money to buy a new pc and an audio interface.

Riffs are tasty! Jeez dude for line in.. the guitars sound pretty awesome. I can hear programming on the drums, get some more varied snare and cymbal hits. The left hand side crash is really "sample" sounding.

What amp sim program? Nice work man thanks for sharing.

Thanks man! I know lol I suck at drum programming, I want to watch the next CreativeLive class from Eyal Levi about Metal Drum Programming.
It's called Mark III by Vadim Taranov. Google it :)