NW (Now Wearing)-Thread :-D

Do you guys have anything besides these "band clothes" ;) ? Cuz you seem to always be wearing a band shirt...not that there's anything wrong with that!

I don't have a single one "band cloth"...don't shoot me...:p

NW: socks & towel. :p Nice combination, don't you think? :D

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
NW: socks & towel. :p Nice combination, don't you think? :D

indeed it is :D

as for band shirts: I have a nice amount of them but other than Corny not all my clothes consist of band shirts and stuff.

Blue jeans, black shoes, black Into Eternity shirt, black sweatshirt eh.. one with a zipper in the front, so I'm wearing it open. How do you call a thing like that??

I have a few things without a bandprint, but I prefer to wear something WITH, also to work:)

Originally posted by Marlies
black sweatshirt eh.. one with a zipper in the front, so I'm wearing it open. How do you call a thing like that??
I'd call it a (hooded) sweater with a zipper in the front :lol: :D :lol:

No, seriously, I think it's called a "hood zip", but I'm not sure ;)

NW: blue jeans, Blind Guardian-longsleeve (Tribal Dragon) and the AD "Of Human Bondage" sweater (without a zipper :D)

Heh, pretty much 2/3 of my cloths have some print mentioning a band on them, and 3/4 of those are in the laundry now... perhaps I'll throw in a washing day tomorrow...

NW: Black jeans (damn are we people boring!), black socks (for those whom can't smell that!), black boxershorts (for those not interested), Wacken wristband and Bathory - Destroyer of World longsleeve. :mad: (That smiley looks most evil :p )