O/T Football is back

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I'm looking forward to the start of the regular season tomorrow. The Bills play the Chiefs. I'm glad the Bills are flying under the radar, because everyone still thinks their run defense sucks. With drafting Marcell Dareus this year, plus adding Shawne Merriman, Nick Barnett, Kirk Morrison to go along with Kyle Williams, the Bills are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

While I am looking forward to football, I know what a somber day tomorrow will be. Whether if anyone is religious or not, please keep all the victims from 9-11-01 in your thoughts tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the start of the regular season tomorrow. The Bills play the Chiefs. I'm glad the Bills are flying under the radar, because everyone still thinks their run defense sucks. With drafting Marcell Dareus this year, plus adding Shawne Merriman, Nick Barnett, Kirk Morrison to go along with Kyle Williams, the Bills are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

Well the Bills certainly surprised the Chiefs!!! And Dallas is leading the Jets 10-7 at the half!! Go Cowboys!

The scout troop i am a part of has done a small parade and a flag retirement ceremony in honor of the victims of 9/11 for the past two years. We march to the center of town into the square, have a small somber ceremony and then retire old unserviceable flags by burning them in a fire. Unfortunately for us this year, we could not do the parade because of thunder and lightning, so the ceremony was held indoors instead.

This year we posted two new flags, each made to look like the american flag but instead the names of the first responders that lost their lives were made into red stripes on the flag, and then on the second flag, the names of all those who lost their lives, including the first responders.

And on a separate note: my team the Ravens beat the crap out of the Steelers all day long. 35-7 with 7 turnovers. Vonta Leach is going to open a pancake house because he just flattened Steelers all day long.

And Bryant McKinnie our new left tackle, blocks out the sun :D

Well the Bills certainly surprised the Chiefs!!! And Dallas is leading the Jets 10-7 at the half!! Go Cowboys!

The Bills destroyed the Chiefs. I figured we'd win, but I never expected to win by 34 points. That was an awesome game! I was rooting for the Cowboys (since the Jets are a division rival).

And on a separate note: my team the Ravens beat the crap out of the Steelers all day long. 35-7 with 7 turnovers. Vonta Leach is going to open a pancake house because he just flattened Steelers all day long.

And Bryant McKinnie our new left tackle, blocks out the sun :D

I was glad to see that. My second favorite team is the Ravens, so I hope they can continue stomping the Steelers.

We have the Titans this week at their house in TN. Should be a fun game. GO RAVENS !

We have the Titans this week at their house in TN. Should be a fun game. GO RAVENS !

Titans didn't look so special last week, so I think the Ravens will stomp them. We got the Raiders at home, so I think we'll win again. As long as we stop the Raiders run game, that will force Jason Campbell to pass a lot and he's been very inconsistent throughout his career. Plus, the Raiders have a lot of players that are banged up.

I am surrounded by Steeler fans. Last Sunday even at church they were giving us a good ribbing because we wear our Purple with pride in my family. Based on distance Baltimore is a LOT closer than Pittsburgh. I will rub it on good if we beat the snot out of them again a second time or THIRD time with emphasis. I just think the outcome of the last several games, that we needed to develop a team made to destroy the Steelers. Destroy on the best and don't let up and maybe the rest might be a little easier along the way.

I was impressed seeing the Bills do so well. Them and the Lions who I think are both teams headed in the right direction.

^ooops

We're back
Just saw a real fun game as the Steelers (you know them, you love them)
shut out the mighty Seahawks, as for the Ravens see you in Pittsburgh sunday evening Nov 6 -

count on it. a lot of games between now and then. May the best team win and get division crown ;)

2-0 start for the Bills. It was a great come from behind win!! Next up is the Patriots, so we'll see how good the Bills really are this year on Sunday.

2-0 start for the Bills. It was a great come from behind win!! Next up is the Patriots, so we'll see how good the Bills really are this year on Sunday.

Bills 2-1 after Sunday.
I was surprised/mildly impressed that the Cowboys won in SF. After halftime I was sure they would lose. They better beat Washington this week, cuz after that they have the Lions....and that team is looking scary!

Bills 2-1 after Sunday.
I was surprised/mildly impressed that the Cowboys won in SF. After halftime I was sure they would lose. They better beat Washington this week, cuz after that they have the Lions....and that team is looking scary!

I think the Bills have one of their best chances of beating the Pats on Sunday compared to their past 8 years. I'm not saying the Bills are going to win for sure, but we have a really good chance. Our offense has the most points scored (79), Fred Jackson is currently leading the league in rushing (229), Fitzpatrick has 7 passing TD's, plus our run defense is much improved from last year. Brady is having a career year so far and has a ton of weapons on offense. But the Pats defense is also giving up a lot of yards & points. IMO, I expect this game to be a shootout (should be a lot of fun to watch).

I think the Bills have one of their best chances of beating the Pats on Sunday compared to their past 8 years. I'm not saying the Bills are going to win for sure, but we have a really good chance. Our offense has the most points scored (79), Fred Jackson is currently leading the league in rushing (229), Fitzpatrick has 7 passing TD's, plus our run defense is much improved from last year. Brady is having a career year so far and has a ton of weapons on offense. But the Pats defense is also giving up a lot of yards & points. IMO, I expect this game to be a shootout (should be a lot of fun to watch).

I'll root for the Bills. Why not? Everyone likes an underdog. And as a Cowboy's fan, I always thought Jones never gave Chan Gailey a fair shake....hell he got them in the playoffs in the 2 years he was the HC. And that was pretty impressive considering the fact that the "Big 3" were pretty much aging and getting ineffective (Irvin was "retired" in '99 up in Philly--and it still makes me mad that those "fan" were clapping when he was hauled out on a backboard......I could NEVER do that, and still wonder how a human being could do something so rotten....but that's the Eagles fans!)

Go Cowboys.

3-0!!!! The 15 game losing streak vs the Pats is finally over with!! With the Jets losing to the Raiders, the Bills are in 1st place in the AFC East.

Unbelievable! Congrats! Now let's go Cowboys & win over the 'Skins tomorrow night!

Thanks!! I hope the Cowboys win, but most importantly, I really hope Romo will be allright. I'm worried about his health, I think he's coming back too soon from a punctured lung.

Thanks!! I hope the Cowboys win, but most importantly, I really hope Romo will be allright. I'm worried about his health, I think he's coming back too soon from a punctured lung.

My thoughts exactly. Without Romo (love him or hate him) they have NO chance to go anywhere....and it's really tough with a green O-line and a non-existent running game!