March 23rd Adelaide Heaven
March 24th Sydney Enmore Theatre
March 25th Brisbane The Arena
March 26th Melbourne The Corner
March 27th Melbourne The Corner
March 28th Melbourne The Corner

Oh so happy..... :cool:

HOLY CRAP AN ENMORE SHOW
I am quite excited. But why do Melbourne get three shows? I mean, they could do two there and two here...

Koichi said:
They are playing on my birthday in Sydney, but if it's a gay damnation tour I'm not going.

LOL gay damnation............ thank you Mr. Justified....

ChaoticManifest, didn't you read the new part of the bio on the opeth site? Says something about whats up with perth, people were throwing botles at them or something. LOL

Not that it matters, since this time round they're probably doing an under-aged gig down here, but i'll be old enough to see them anyway. I don't give a fuck what they play, i need to see Opeth live!
Anybody know how much the tickets were last time, this time, or when and/or where they'll be on sale?

Im Assuming its another Damnnation Tour. I missed out last time due to tickets being sold out. Im So glad they are coming back to Australia.

Damnnation is Such a good album. Opeth cant JUST play Mellow Songs. They would have to play Heavy tracks as well. Im sure lots of people will go there to Mosh, Its a bit hard to mosh to Windowpane :)

Those dates are 2 weeks before my 18th, I think Melb gets 3 shows because the venue is quite small (smaller than last time) and also to account for the one underaged gig. I'm hoping the enmore gig in sydney is not 18+ or it'd be the 2nd time I've missed them.

scorpian007 said:
March 23rd Adelaide Heaven
March 24th Sydney Enmore Theatre
March 25th Brisbane The Arena
March 26th Melbourne The Corner
March 27th Melbourne The Corner
March 28th Melbourne The Corner

Oh so happy..... :cool:

ah, fuck yes, very good... so they ARE going to brisbane! Thats the best thing ive heard all year

Koichi said:
Can you blame them?
Hey dont judge the place before you know something about it. We're not a bunch of black fellas and hicks. If Darwin wasnt a great place then I wouldnt live here. Its got its fair share of wankers and fuckheads just like anywhere, but with a smaller grand population, the fuckhead population is also smaller... thats the advantage.

Exactly, it's a small population, thats why Opeth aren't playing there, same reason Opeth won't play in Canberra, regardless of the fact it's the nations capital. I can go to sydney or melbourne though.